Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ROM #1 Biggest Radio Gainer (Double The Gains Of #2)

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://kworb.net/radio/

ROM with 2.66M AI gains is not only the biggest gainer on US radio, but it literally gained DOUBLE the AI gains of Savage which was the #2 biggest gainer :firega:

Starting tomorrow we will experience the first day of rollback effect so hopefully the strong updates continue!

Economy
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

I wish I understood the rollback effect, it always confused me lmao

Easy...

This tracks the last 7 days of spins and AI so each day keeps adding to it for a new song

But once u reach the 8th day and the song has been out longer than the chart tracks back on (7days) everyday u add spins and AI but also subtract the 8th day that passed as well

Fish
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Easy...

This tracks the last 7 days of spins and AI so each day keeps adding to it for a new song

But once u reach the 8th day and the song has been out longer than the chart tracks back on (7days) everyday u add spins and AI but also subtract the 8th day that passed as well

:oprah:

Yxilon
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

https://kworb.net/radio/

ROM with 2.66M AI gains is not only the biggest gainer on US radio, but it literally gained DOUBLE the AI gains of Savage which was the #2 biggest gainer :firega:

Starting tomorrow we will experience the first day of rollback effect so hopefully the strong updates continue!

The rolling effect won't be as strong as in other situations, since a lot of radios started spinnin ROM two days before official radio release date. Same thing happened with Dua's Break My Heart which in fact had a positive update on rolling effect day

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

HIMe
2 minutes ago, Fish said:

:oprah:

Let's say the song did 2 million on radios the first day. 

Well on the 8th day (first day of the second week), it will have to do more than 2 million to be positive. 

So if the song does another 2 million update tomorrow, that means it actually did 4 million, but only 2 million more compared to the same day 7 days before. 

Economy
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Will it debut #1? Please @Economy!

I think so... Especially since billboard supposibly reduced the weight of radio points in the formula because if pandemic

Hoping it's true that billboard actually did that cuz if Savage is #1 instead of ROM it will be purely because if much higher radio numbers

Economy
1 hour ago, Yxilon said:

The rolling effect won't be as strong as in other situations, since a lot of radios started spinnin ROM two days before official radio release date. Same thing happened with Dua's Break My Heart which in fact had a positive update on rolling effect day

I thought impact date was the release date for ROM or at least that's what a thread said :awkney:

Archived