💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max - Who’s Laughing Now POSTPONED

Randomperson

Featured Posts

Randomperson
14 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Why does her label want her delay again i think its time for ava to switch to a label that actualy allows her to release 

Honestly have no idea. They are just damaging her career the more they delay it.

8 minutes ago, Helix said:

They're probably looking for her to get a hit again so they can make some money off the album

She’s already got a decent hit. Kings & Queens is doing well in Europe and Salt did well. Unless they want a hit in America they should just release it asap

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
7 minutes ago, Helix said:

They're probably looking for her to get a hit again so they can make some money off the 

Their isnt working very well isnt it i mean when was the last people talked about her i think that her label really missed the mark by delaying her so long

Randomperson

Release date has been changed, it is now being released on Thursday/Friday. Ava changed the caption of the post to say next week and her bio now says 4 days instead of June 2nd

boyerased

This is the classic case of delaying until there’s a hit which oftentimes there wouldn’t be. I say just release it and if she wants to try again then she should reformulate. 

Gangie

Hope she won’t get Porcelain’d ... she’s working with RedOne so who knows...

Porcelain Black worked with RedOne on her solo album but it never happened... 

Chewing Gum Reaction GIF

If I like it, then that's what I get!

TheSlash

I'm pretty sure she'll go straight to #1 :firega: . The Bubbling Under Hot 100 missed such music :tony: .

Ew, David!

Fanta
On 5/29/2020 at 8:51 PM, PMM said:

please

say it again
the same happend with the exhibitionist and to the max

ava is over

Something about her comes across is too pretentious and fake. She’s trying too hard, and it just doesn’t come across as authentic. She might’ve Had a shot in 2013 when it was in to copy Gaga, but her and her bad wigs are a few years too late. 

On 5/29/2020 at 7:54 PM, TSUNAMI said:

Could you stop being so hateful????

What the actual ****? Are you stan of the Lady Gaga or Azealia Banks? What is wrong with yall? If you do not have anything nice to say the stfu. 

The girl is really working hard and we should praise that. 

Stop acting like Madonna fans. 

This exactly!

This is gonna stir up some controversy at this giving time, just what she needs to get her name back out there.

TyYoshi

i just need her hair to be like not her hair just take a lawn mower and refresh it
:messga:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived