💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where's the praise for Chromatica from other artists/celebrities?

nswain1110

Featured Posts

nswain1110

One of my favorite things to see when a high profile release from a big artist debuts is the reactions, praise, thoughts, etc., from other artist's and celebrities. So far the album's been acclaimed by fans and critics alike, so I'd expect a decent amount of feedback/thoughts/praise, etc from her peers but I haven't found a single one. I've scoured Twitter for them, went to the Twitter feeds of well known Gaga stans and it's like crickets.

Perhaps her peers don't feel comfortable praising a dance pop album while all of the George Floyd protests and riots are occurring around the US (which is completely understandable)? Perhaps they feel because of the current climate it's an inappropriate time to publicly indulge in pop excess? Or is it something else?  

Anyhow - if any of my fellow monsters locate peer feedback for Chromatica please do share here!!! We'd love to see the support for the album and Gaga ❤️

UPDATE - Thanks for everyones thoughts, and sharing posts that you've found from Gaga's peers - I'll collect what we find for everyone to see below:

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lifeline

George Floyd protests. Rina Sawayama was stanning but then she stopped because twitter users were crucifying her telling her to ‘read the room’. It’s unfortunate this whole thing is happening but hopefully Gaga’s music can be medicine for some people. 

nswain1110
1 minute ago, Lifeline said:

George Floyd protests. Rina Sawayama was stanning but then she stopped because twitter users were crucifying her telling her to ‘read the room’. It’s unfortunate this whole thing is happening but hopefully Gaga’s music can be medicine for some people. 

That's what I suspected and I agree that people need her music right now. There's a time for anger, frustration and grieving everything going on in the world right now, but people also need to escape, find catharticism and joy in their lives. I hope Gaga can really help people accomplish that w/ Chromatica ❤️

OBEY

I feel gaga gets waaaaaay less praise from her peers than some other artists.

+ the protests. maybe the posts will come later. 

GaGaAst
5 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

haven't found a single one

Google please u will get it. 

Mostly people won't comment on it because of George situation. May be tomorrow. 

or may be everyone else is worried that Gaga is coming with full pace like 2008-2011 and are scared that they don't have what it takes to match up to her 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

nswain1110
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

You're right about that - I feel like the only time I saw a lot of praise for Gaga from her peers was when BTW was released. 

Lifeline
1 minute ago, nswain1110 said:

That's what I suspected and I agree that people need her music right now. There's a time for anger, frustration and grieving everything going on in the world right now, but people also need to escape, find catharticism and joy in their lives. I hope Gaga can really help people accomplish that w/ Chromatica ❤️

These twitter social justice warriors are the pits though. They want to dictate people’s speech online. People can enjoy and celebrate their fave’s album release and also be supportive of the black lives movement. 

ModernEcstasy
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Jealousy is an ugly trait :hor:

Kimblue

Yeah I always found it weird that other celebs don’t give her very much praise. Yet somehow she’ll still here.

flyaway
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

That usually comes from a place of envy sometimes. She does things others don't dare to do. 

And some of her peers don't like that. This picture says tons:

058038b0312ff10c9e869841f95b7c77.jpg

Archived