Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga explains every song from Chromatica on Spotify

ultradim

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

Thank you very much for this! It's really interesting to see her own interpretation of the songs and compare it with mine.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Renie

Wow! I’d really love for her to write a book! I feel like the take away from that would be very inspirational but I guess the album is pretty much her book! But I love hearing about how her brain works and why she writes things!:heart:

Gagas lil monster
On 5/30/2020 at 2:47 AM, ultradim said:

It's a replay of all my monsters, not the little ones.

Well that debunks the theory

With Peace and love

lavenderblondee

The pain in her voice during 1000 doves just puts a dagger in my heart every time. She masks the dark lyrics throughout the album with these beats that makes you just want to dance. She has nothing masked in 1000 doves and the pain in her voice is prevalent. 

I love hearing her talk about her songs, I can't get enough.

MonsterMom

Her mind, her talent, her intelligence, her self awareness and her compassion and love is just unmatched :kara: 

ultradim
18 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

The pain in her voice during 1000 doves just puts a dagger in my heart every time. She masks the dark lyrics throughout the album with these beats that makes you just want to dance. She has nothing masked in 1000 doves and the pain in her voice is prevalent. 

I love hearing her talk about her songs, I can't get enough.

try listening to the piano version of 1000 doves... hits harder than a dagger. :giveup:

⚔️battle for your life ⚔️

HermioneT

I loved this explanations while listening to Chromatica the first time. It is such a personal and yet therapeutic album and these add a lot to it. I felt somehow like being closer to her after listening to the songs right along with her explanation:pawsup:

She / hers

Gaby15
On 5/29/2020 at 8:56 PM, ultradim said:

Wondering if "Fun Tonight" could be about Christian Carino as they're discussing on Twitter. She gave us a pretty decent explanation for every track, except for that one. I believe the lyrics are way more complex to simply describe it with "When you listen to this song imagine you're singing to yourself". Is she trying to avoid to talk about it? 

I think she has an agreement with Carino that none of them will comment publicly on their relationship. Otherwise, the tabloid news about it would fade the main message of the album. She was obviously moving on anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
The BPD Monster
On 5/31/2020 at 2:18 AM, Gaby15 said:

I think she has an agreement with Carino that none of them will comment publicly on their relationship. Otherwise, the tabloid news about it would fade the main message of the album. She was obviously moving on anyway.

i'm really late but why y'all think it's about carino? like he's the last person that comes to my mind listening to this song. it's more like about fibro or us or both. or even being depressed.

culturalbaptism
On 5/29/2020 at 4:09 PM, March34th said:

This was exactly what I thought hearing the song at first, Carino did a number on her emotionally no doubt

I hate him for doing that and he's not even cute. CariNO indeed.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

20 minutes ago, PersianHunty said:

i'm really late but why y'all think it's about carino? like he's the last person that comes to my mind listening to this song. it's more like about fibro or us or both. or even being depressed.

A producer said it’s about an ex who was more obsessed with fans & fame. Gaga said it about herself so ‘imagine singing this to yourself’. And fans think it’s about us 🤷🏽‍♀️ So I think it’s about a lot of things, most of her songs are multi-layered 

The BPD Monster
20 minutes ago, Waad said:

A producer said it’s about an ex who was more obsessed with fans & fame. Gaga said it about herself so ‘imagine singing this to yourself’. And fans think it’s about us 🤷🏽‍♀️ So I think it’s about a lot of things, most of her songs are multi-layered 

i've read every interview related to chromatica it's just a rumor. THAT'S GOSSIP

Gaby15
5 hours ago, PersianHunty said:

"Norris, a friend of BloodPop, had been brought on to help with “Fun Tonight,” a moody break-up song about a partner more obsessed with Gaga’s fame than her."

Skrillex "was brought on by Tucker to help produce “Plastic Doll,” an emotional track about being used and played by a partner."

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/lady-gaga-chromatica-making-of-bloodpop-axwell-1007139/

I know these sentences in the article are not direct quotes, but the whole article is obviously based on interviews with BloodPop and other producers. Maybe they didn’t pay enough attention to the official interpretation in the interview. Regardless, I agree with other users that some songs are multi-layered.

The BPD Monster
15 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

"Norris, a friend of BloodPop, had been brought on to help with “Fun Tonight,” a moody break-up song about a partner more obsessed with Gaga’s fame than her."

Skrillex "was brought on by Tucker to help produce “Plastic Doll,” an emotional track about being used and played by a partner."

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/lady-gaga-chromatica-making-of-bloodpop-axwell-1007139/

I know these sentences in the article are not direct quotes, but the whole article is obviously based on interviews with BloodPop and other producers. Maybe they didn’t pay enough attention to the official interpretation in the interview. Regardless, I agree with other users that some songs are multi-layered.

ok now that makes sense. 

Archived