💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I will miss Joanne, will you?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl

Does anyone miss Joanne? I started CRYING last night in my room as Joanne is over!!!! I miss her cow boy hat. my mom came in and tried to calm me down. I told her “my biggest enemy is me since day one” I told her to call 911. I think the song on Joanne was “Hey girl” was great with Florence it’s such a touching ground breaking song It’s an emotional song.  I live on a farm with lots of animals and hay so I would listen to Joanne daily.  I always wondered why Joanne wasn’t promoted on FarmVille? 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons

No not really 

for me, the era ended at the 2018 grammys 

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, Mill said:

Also I think the best song on Joanne was “Hey girl” with Florence

I was so ready to say many nice things until you made me read this with my own eyes :triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Sepsami

Joanne ended with the tour though :neyde: I'm honestly happy Joanne was a thing but I'm glad we're moving on :poot:

Cookie Tookie

Probably like 5 songs from the album. Won’t miss anything else about the era.

bionic

The era didn't resonate with me so not really. Glad Gaga is in a better place

buy bionic

ChaosAngel17

I don't care what the little tastelessers will say about Joanne. It is one of my favorites. I wish people would show some more respect since it also is a very personal and close album to Gaga.

Reality

Joanne was my first full album/era experience as a Gaga stan (I became a monster during ARTPOP), so yeah, I'll miss it. In a lot of ways, I never really got to learn and understand the "weird, eclectic, crazy" Gaga that a lot of you guys fell in love with. For most of my time being a stan, Gaga was [relatively] more stripped back (i.e. with C2C, Joanne, & ASIB). 

However, I love Chromatica so much. It's my new #1 Gaga album, and I'm excited to see what more she'll do with this era and where she goes on from here. 

I'll miss Joanne and I'll always love that era (let's remember that that era, in many ways, helped Gaga reinvent herself and her image to the GP), but my love and excitement for Chromatica exceeds my reminiscence for Joanne. 

🃏🖤👹

Franch Toast

I won't miss Joanne because I can listen to it anytime. I love the album, but like all of her previous albums, we can still listen to them as we like. The Joanne era has long been over anyway, and the only track she's been performing the past couple of years is "Million Reasons" (which I don't think is going anywhere), so I don't feel any big change. 

She/Her/Hers

jprince99x
4 minutes ago, Mill said:

I live on a farm so I would listen to Joanne daily and still do.

fabulous lady gaga GIF

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Glamourpuss

Actually, yes. I was thinking about how she's grown and evolved and it made me feel a bit nostalgic and sad about previous eras that I didn't fully appreciate at the time. 

Reality

All these no's :triggered:

Just cause you love Chromatica and what she's doing now doesn't mean that y'all have to hate on Joanne. :triggered:

🃏🖤👹

Archived