Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica is a grower

Blond

Featured Posts

Blond

The first time i've heard the album, i didn't really like it. :neyde: It was basic and without good lyrics. :neyde: I hated Fun Tonight, Plastic and Free Woman so much. :triggered:

:v:

However after i listened to it multiple times, i really got used to the sound and it's so refreshing:bon: 

I really like the transition between songs and their cohesion within the album. :bon:

:v:

On the other hand, i still can't get over the fact that they replaced Babylon, it's meh... It really disappointed me :interestinga: This New Babylon rlly aint it for me:cryga:

:cryga:

giphy.gif

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Just now, Blond said:

On the other hand, i still can't get over the fact that they replaced Babylon, it's meh... It really disappointed me :interestinga: This New Babylon rlly aint it for me:cryga:

Maybe the version we heard and got used to is actually the remix, and this is the original version :vegas:

Interlude

I agree, I was being overly critical upon first listen but I've enjoyed it so much more just listening to it casually. 

On first listen they kind of sounded similar and it dragged on because I wanted to hear them all at once, I was just being impatient tbh. I'm on my 10th listen through the album and they are each special to me now and I love the album overall. 

I think the songs will be supported by visuals we get throughout the era also, it's a great example of an album that would have worked well as a visual album.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

ThisBitch

It's a grower for you and a love at first listen for me, glad you're enjoying it now!

Stephen

Glad you're coming around to it but wtf Fun Tonight was my favorite on first listen :triggered:

Freezie03

oh thank goodness I hope youre right. I was actually kind of disappointed upon listening to each song twice because I thought the songs sounded kind of basic and not "WeirdGa" enough. I was confused at everyone praising it as a masterpiece. I'll give it a few more listens.

djBuffoon

I needed a day to really let it sink in, but I believe it's her second best album after Born This Way.

JillTyrell2004

I thought I loved it on first listen but it’s such a grower. I’ve never had a Gaga album where I don’t skip. So much is radio friendly and I have no clue what I want as the next single. 
I kinda want Free Woman - I think it would do really well here in the UK.

steven
1 minute ago, Interlude said:

I agree, I was being overly critical upon first listen but I've enjoyed it so much more just listening to it casually

MTE. I found it very basic upon first listen, almost too Disneyish in some parts. But I've changed my mind, it is growing on me unexpectedly. 

aaron l

My second and third full listen have towered my first initial listen. I had to put the critical aspect aside and just have FUN. I think that's what Gaga has wanted all along! I can't wait to motherf***ing dance to it eventually with friends. :heart:

Reality

"...without good lyrics." :triggered:

Girl, like I'm happy that you're starting to like it, but seriously, what the **** :triggered:

Chromatica has some of her most personal, meaningful, and interesting lyrics. Every single song's lyrical content is nothing short of superb. 

Also though, there's no need to complain about Babylon. BloodPop said that the HL version will be released. 

🖤👹

jorja

it really is a grower. at first listen it sounded weird to me. but now i LOVE everything about it. and Babylon couldn't have been better though. :icega:

Lord Temptation

My mind and body was blown from the very first moment but glad you got a pleasant journey :v:

Quark

The more I listen to it the more I like it. But I liked it from the start. This is is an album that sounds simple at first but when you hear all the details in the production, lyrics, and Gaga’s voice is actually very weird and very “Gaga”. 

spector

911 and plastic doll were okay-ish at first (only sonically! i instantly appreciated the lyrics), but, gurl, from my second listen oward: THE COMPLETE SLAYAGE THAT THIS ALBUM IS. i really think it's on tfm/btw level. :bradley:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Archived