šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BloodPop says Haus Labs Babylon will be released

Lava

Featured Posts

Ziggy
20 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I haven't listened to this version of it but I loved the album version, if HL is as good you all say then I'm gonna be deceased very shortly after release

I mean if youā€™ve heard the HL beat in the initial launch vid itā€™s that instrumental. So youā€™ve kind of heard it lol

Ziggy

LOL heā€™s real mad at you ungrateful turdsĀ :laughga:Ā get a whole album and the first thing people can do is point this out lmao

28 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

So can people stop complaining about it now :vegas:

You can tell how angry he was :giveup:Ā He's probably got so many Little Complainers being like "YOU RUINED IT," "WHERE'S THE HL VERSION," "THIS VERSION SUCKS" :giveup:

The album version sounds amazing anyway, and this is coming from someone whoĀ loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeedĀ the Babylon demo. We can have both. And when it does come out, I better not see y'all complaining about it :triggered:Ā 

You'll have the album version and the HL version and you can choose which one you want to play. If I see people being like, "This is good and all, BUT WHY ISN'T IT ON THE ALBUM?!", then chile.....:saladga:Ā Just be happy you have it.

Hes releasing it because people complained, so thats good

AlwaysLoveGaga
28 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

Gaga also liked this postĀ 
ITS COMING BOYZ

Screen-Shot-2020-05-30-at-12-53-59-am.png

OMG WHY HAVE I JUST HEARD THAT SHE LIKED!
Thank you for sharing this!!

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Reality
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Hes releasing it because people complained, so thats good

I don't think he's releasing itĀ becauseĀ people complained. I think they were going to release it anyway.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Enzo

C'mon I'm tired of waiting :billie:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Feline

I hope this isnā€™t the beginning of the Chromatica betrayals andĀ that the haus labs version gets released eventuallyĀ lol, I want to hearĀ bloodflop productions not the Vogue_Instrumental.mp3 with Gaga singing over

Darcklighter22

I mean if she or her Bobby creeps around and sees how much we wanted act II doing it for "Chromatica II" would sell like hot cakes.

Red

WHY WASN'T IT IN THE DELUXE?????

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

46 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

So can people stop complaining about it now :vegas:

You can tell how angry he was :giveup:Ā He's probably got so many Little Complainers being like "YOU RUINED IT," "WHERE'S THE HL VERSION," "THIS VERSION SUCKS" :giveup:

The album version sounds amazing anyway, and this is coming from someone whoĀ loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeedĀ the Babylon demo. We can have both. And when it does come out, I better not see y'all complaining about it :triggered:Ā 

You'll have the album version and the HL version and you can choose which one you want to play. If I see people being like, "This is good and all, BUT WHY ISN'T IT ON THE ALBUM?!", then chile.....:saladga:Ā Just be happy you have it.

preach GIF

musicland

Do you guys think she is going to put an EP or something out soon? Bloodpop said the Sophie song was TBA, and now this.......SHE IS FEEDING US!!!! (I hope he isn't trolling us:triggered:)

L0NEL1GHTS
49 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Imagine monsters complaining about the 2nd best song on the album just cuz they didn't get the Macarena version.

I'm excited to hear this one tho.Ā 

oh my GODDDD :ladyhaha:Ā when we do get it I have to changeĀ the name to ā€œBabylon (Macarena Version)ā€ in my iTunes

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Judas Society

Wow...this is the first time I hear his voice. I always imagined his voice with higher pitch. I don't know whyĀ :laughga:

Archived