Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga hosting a streaming party 2PM!

dit

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

It got delayed because fake woke SJWs couldn't bear see a woman be happy about releasing her hard work without attacking her :madge:

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

It got delayed because fake woke SJWs couldn't bear see a woman be happy about releasing her hard work without attacking her :madge:

Or you know maybe Lady Gaga a super woke SJW herself decided it was best not to do it.

FlopSlurper
17 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Or you know maybe Lady Gaga a super woke SJW herself decided it was best not to do it.

they were harassing her (mostly BTS stans) under this post and going as far as attacking her for releasing the album and wanting her to delay it

And that's why she delayed it. I really don't see how her being happy about releasing an album, negatively impacts what's going on in there. 

there you go, took me literally one second to check quoted tweets:

IndyMelissa

I totally understand her postponement of todays event. What people cant understand is that  everyday is a risk when releasing an album. A tragedy could occur at any time, any day of the week. Sigh.

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Hey Boy
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

they were harassing her (mostly BTS stans) under this post and going as far as attacking her for releasing the album and wanting her to delay it

And that's why she delayed it. I really don't see how her being happy about releasing an album, negatively impacts what's going on in there. 

there you go, took me literally one second to check quoted tweets:

I wonder what would they say if BTS released an album today...

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Azor Ahai said:

there’s nothing super woke about thinking crying on twitter has more impact than donating to charities that help release protests from jail/push for REAL systemic change. charities she ALSO gave a huge platform to when the world’s eyes were in her on album release day. 

you tried it. **** wallowing in misery. clearly it didn’t work in 2016 (neither did that centrist candidate)

StarstruckIllusion
15 minutes ago, Hey Boy said:

I wonder what would they say if BTS released an album today...

thinking about how she stans black culture vultures BTS who have always stayed silent on BLM issues 💕💕💕

S0436

Well that man has been charged with murder now so let’s have the listening party tomorrow.

Archived