💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Spotify: Gaga's biggest day ever was yesterday

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

So, as you might now Spotify for artists allows you to access more data than as an average listener, so here you have some the graphs of the evolution of Gaga's daily streams and listeners since 2015 until now. As you might notice easily, currently Gaga is more successful on Spotify than she's ever been. Of course we need to take into consideration the fact that the number of users increased, but the names are really good regardless.

Spoiler

Disclaimer Yes, it is my own tweet but those are images I posted myself, so I don't see posting a tweet of mine as something wrong :kiss:

EZMIczkU4AETdZK?format=png&name=medium

EZMIt5AVAAEG2xh?format=jpg&name=medium

I guess that the graph queens @derpmonster and @BenG will be interested in this, at least :vegas:

weed

and today will top that :nooo: maybe even double it

Genuine Guy 09

What counties got Chromatica yesterday - it was only a few that actually use Spotify and she had her biggest day 

We're not ready for tomorrow :air:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

SlaeUrAnus

She was always lacking in streams, but had the sales to back them up.

NOW.WE.HAVE.BOTH!

This will truly be her peak again in terms of commercial success. 

In my messy era.

NewYorkCity

Remember when we were feeling on top of the world after the SB? well look at that. She's slaying.

iCpro

It’s very interesting to see how drastically her streaming numbers have increased every era since Joanne, she’s only gotten bigger and bigger.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Creyk
17 minutes ago, iCpro said:

It’s very interesting to see how drastically her streaming numbers have increased every era since Joanne, she’s only gotten bigger and bigger.

The streaming platform itself has gotten bigger. She is growing on streaming, decreasing on sales. (like everyone)

Andreu
33 minutes ago, Creyk said:

The streaming platform itself has gotten bigger. She is growing on streaming, decreasing on sales. (like everyone)

true, it would be more interesting if we could somehow compare this with the growth of the platform overall

NewUsername

Hasn't this also got something to do with Troy not being with Gaga anymore, I remember some Spotify "boycotting" Gaga because of Troy before stories?

POPLOVER

She is slaying in every metric, when tomorrow they'll share today's Spotify numbers, they are gonna be so bigger than that :firega: They are gonna hit us as hard as the transition from Chromatica II to 911:giveup:

Andreu
56 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Hasn't this also got something to do with Troy not being with Gaga anymore, I remember some Spotify "boycotting" Gaga because of Troy before stories?

This was more fan fiction than anything imo

Archived