💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next Single ?

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

Which song do you think should be next?

Personally I really like the new version of Babylon, the choir the beat and the gay war vibes its amazing, but I dont know, is it suitable for next single ? I think its not, so one of the other option is Alice, but again I think its gonna be our next fan favorite but not the next single, and the other option is Sine From Above, I sow the views on youtube, its really high than the other chromatica songs. But honestly I really dont like the SFA its sounds so dated for me, the beat, the sound everything about this song so 2010's.

And the last option is Sour Candy, this is the song that comes closest to being the new single. Personally I hate Kpop, NOT THE ARTISTS, NOT THE FAN BASE OF KPOP, just I hate the genre, so its clearly my least favorite on this album but I can see that its coming single.

Leaving all the things aside, like the commercial success, promo, charts adn the other things I will go for Babylon and Alice.

Whats youre thoughts, whats youre next single choice?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrHappy
Just now, SourCandy said:

Sour Candy is smashing, they gotta push it :vegas: 

Yes I sow the reactions everybody love it.:ally:

RahrahWitch

Smartest move would be Sour Candy given it's popularity.

After that I don't know, to me I love all the songs so I guess whichever has the most mass appeal.

palma
2 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Personally I hate Kpop, NOT THE ARTISTS, NOT THE FAN BASE OF KPOP, just I hate the genre, so its clearly my least favorite on this album

I wouldn't necessarily call SC a KPOP song other than having like 2 lines in Korean :interestinga: 

I want videos for Babylon, SFA, 911 and FW. Who cares about post album singles in the streaming era. ROM probably will be the only global single off of this album with SC dominating Asia. 

I hope she somehow finds a way to extend the era though, not here for a 5 months era after the drought :pray:

A R T P O P

I want 911 to get some GP love but I think it's gonna be another DitD/BM/MJH.

Alice and Free Woman could probably perform well as singles though.

Eighteen

my favorite song on the whole album is plastic doll. but i see a lot of ppl don't like it so probably sour candy bc it's popular. 

Gerrard174
6 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Which song do you think should be next?

Personally I really like the new version of Babylon, the choir the beat and the gay war vibes its amazing, but I dont know, is it suitable for next single ? I think its not, so one of the other option is Alice, but again I think its gonna be our next fan favorite but not the next single, and the other option is Sine From Above, I sow the views on youtube, its really high than the other chromatica songs. But honestly I really dont like the SFA its sounds so dated for me, the beat, the sound everything about this song so 2010's.

And the last option is Sour Candy, this is the song that comes closest to being the new single. Personally I hate Kpop, NOT THE ARTISTS, NOT THE FAN BASE OF KPOP, just I hate the genre, so its clearly my least favorite on this album but I can see that its coming single.

Leaving all the things aside, like the commercial success, promo, charts adn the other things I will go for Babylon and Alice.

Whats youre thoughts, whats youre next single choice?

Kpop is not reallt a genre... it is no different from normal pop songs. In fact, half of the kpop songs are bought from western songwriter.

Sour candy can smash, if they release an extended single version. The sales gonna be high and stream gonna be crazy

Sepsami

Sour Candy is popular online because of kpop fans but will it go anywhere on radio and with the GP? I don't think so :neyde:

BillieGOAT

I think the best plan would be to wait for Ajayll to release her reaction & then do whatever she says :teehee:

A R T P O P
Just now, Sepsami said:

will it go anywhere on radio

Not at 2:38. It'll pull in some great streaming figures but I can't imagine the GP caring. 

Plus Gaga doesn't even come into the song until a minute in. I don't see it working on radio but I don't know because I don't even listen to radio :laughga:

Archived