question

Next Single ?

MrHappy

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Sour Candy in some international markets. But I think thats it. Unless she remixes one of her songs with a rapper, but she doesn't like doing that.

Maybe Fun Tonight? Seems like the most radio-friendly.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

Can yall stop saying Babylon. :interestinga:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Putang Ina Mo

I'll say SINE FROM ABOVE because it's my #1 favorite song from Chromatica. 

But it's unlikely to be a single because it may be too experimental for the GP and for radio.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Gerrard174
1 hour ago, flopheart said:

sour candy if blackpink comeback isn't anytime soon

They are coming back in June, unless the comeback is postponed because of sour candy but highly unlikely

It's either going be Sour Candy or Alice, then 911 will be released for a Summer smash.

Rudz Xinc

As much as I want Sour Candy to be single, I don't think it will do well outside of Asia.

Look at those clowns

Skylight

I want Fun Tonight to be a single so bad it’s so cute and radio-friendly! Next is Babylon!

Versace

Sour Candy with a really good music video has potential to break the internet and be a cultural moment and no doubt has potential for #1 as well. They'd be dumb not push Sour Candy. 

After that, Bablyon (Haus lab version) as the fourth and final single. Too infectious not to dance to imo. Album version suits the album way more but the HL version was meant for dancefloors all around the world (once covid calms down obvs). Also since it's outside the album it can gain new sales, consider it a single remix. 

They shouldn't push more than 4  singles and risk a flop. Also who releases more than 4 singles nowadays. 

shame
20 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Sour Candy is popular online because of kpop fans but will it go anywhere on radio and with the GP? I don't think so :neyde:

A few of my hetero friends heard it and LOVE IT. They say it vibes really well in public spaces. One of my friends heard it playing in a hardware store so it def has a chance to smash outside of the homosphere 

angels forever, forever angels

blackpink

Sour Candy is showing the biggest signs of smashing so that should be the next single tbh 

Helxig

It's for sure Sour Candy!

1. It's the first song she posted on YouTube and she's already promoting it on Twitter and Instagram

2. The audio is doing numbers

3. Why the hell wouldn't the song with the HUGE girl group Blackpink be a single?

Otherwise Babylon seems to be universally liked. Or maybe Alice or Sine From Above! It's definitely one of those 3

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived