💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next Single ?

MrHappy

Featured Posts

Borislshere

When I was transferring the leaked copy to my phone for my drive yesterday, it had done from above listed as a single. Most likely meant nothing but I wouldn’t mind it 

7-E63-B2-AC-2-E27-41-A8-8-D96-129733-FE0

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Pop Radio would probably only touch sour candy or free woman 

sine could fare well on HAC and AC 

so I think 

sour candy (should stay as promotional single - its already got attention, but rain on me has only started its run - maybe a limited Asian release?) 

Single 3: Free Woman - it’s not one of my favourites but it screams radio hit - plus it most likely already has a video 

if the era goes on after that then sine would be cute as a fourth single as it’s acclaimed and may get some grammy noms in 2022

overall I think the obvious choice is free woman, it’s placed after ROM on the album too

they can wait until releasing sour candy as a single after rain on me promotion is done. but they must release the music video with BLACKPINK on it so it will gain massive views and hype. 

gagaxsebert

Sour Candy wouldn’t do well as a single in the US, but it could be promoted as a single in Asia.

for US, Free a Woman would be a great choice. Alice possible too but that could be like Scheiße, a fan favourite that we wish was a single.

Used to be HighRoad

Roronoa

Sour Candy needs to be released before Blackpink’s comeback in June or it’ll be ignored.

Roronoa

The GP will eat Free Woman up. And I love it to death :messga: There we several rumors that its MV has been shot right? 

18 hours ago, JK Rowling said:

Sour Candy needs to be released before Blackpink’s comeback in June or it’ll be ignored.

their comeback this time is for their first full album. the June comeback is only for a pre release single (or a lead single). the album will come in october or something along with another singles 

Rifek

Free Woman has the most radio friendly production. And it should be the next single. My bet is August release.

The next choices are: Fun Tonight and SFA (as the era closing single for sure). 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

youandi

I could maybe see a remix of Free Woman put out as a single, featuring someone fun, my hopes would be on Lizzo. If that was to happen, I'd hope they'd really up the 90s factor on the remix. 

Moving on from that, I've really got my heart set on some kind ep coming out with a few bonus tracks and remixes (holding out for Haus Labs Babylon). If this was to happen, a kinda ballad come pop song ala The Edge Of Glory would make a good single if something like that was on it. That being said, I really wanna hear the 'I Wish You Love' song but I think that was probably an old song, rather than one from the Chromatica sessions. Then finish the era off with a weird but still 'pop' classic Gaga song. It might not do amazingly well but it'd be a nice way to round the era off. God I really hope we get an EP of some kind 

053Timo

I don’t really think there are any single worthy songs on the album. As an album it’s amazing. But I can’t see (my faves) 911 and Enigma do well on charts. 

Gagaism

I have a feeling that Alice would slap in Sweden and all EDM related charts

SlowLoris

So many songs could be singles imo.  Free Woman could HIT as a single, I'm imagining a badass video of Gaga with her hair out in the wind while she wails "IM A FREE WOMAAAAAAAAAAAN"

Babylon could honestly be a really cool, risky and culture-altering choice for a single.  I say this because its aesthetic is incredibly retro and not completely "in style" right now.  However, House Music did have a mainstream period of popularity at a time and there IS a certain nostalgia about it.  That's why I think it has the potential to work as a single and even budge pop culture and music in a certain direction that it hasn't "considered" in a long time.

Archived