💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next Single ?

MrHappy

Featured Posts

Saint Gaga

Sour candy with extra rap verses of Lisa, Babylon remix feat.Cardi B...They sounds like smashes to me

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

Alice, Free Woman & Sine From Above to close the era :lolly:

I also feel like Enigma is being slept on, it showcases the vocal power that no other mainstream artist possesses :diane:

BlackCrown

I hope it will be Sour Candy with a music video :staymad:

I'd LOVE Replay to be a single, this song is fcking insane, everyone would dance their asses off to thins song :woot: but I'm scared it will be one of those songs that are amazing but never ends up being singles

I think Alice would also make a good single, it could have a good music video !

Everyone says that a video has been filmed for Free Woman but it scares me a bit, it's really one of my least favorite song on the album :ohno: But Gaga does what she wants, she's a Free Woman :vegas:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, A R T P O P said:

Not at 2:38. It'll pull in some great streaming figures but I can't imagine the GP caring. 

Plus Gaga doesn't even come into the song until a minute in. I don't see it working on radio but I don't know because I don't even listen to radio :laughga:

People would switch off because of the Korean lyrics before ever realising it's a Gaga song :air:

Roronoa
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

Alice, Free Woman & Sine From Above to close the era :lolly:

I also feel like Enigma is being slept on, it showcases the vocal power that no other mainstream artist possesses :diane:

I agree. It’s between Alice/ Free Woman/ SFA. 
SC is probably being considered because of blinks but we’ll see. 

A R T P O P
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

because of the Korean lyrics

I refuse to believe people are that ignorant but I know you're right 

MrHappy
9 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

Kpop is not reallt a genre... it is no different from normal pop songs. In fact, half of the kpop songs are bought from western songwriter.

Sour candy can smash, if they release an extended single version. The sales gonna be high and stream gonna be crazy

It doesnt change anything for me, I cant stand even for a sec to KPOP, but i respect everyone who love, I wish Gaga had sang the whole song. 

LOVE JUNKIE

Sour Candy makes sense as a single, but I think it's already had it's success. Sine From Above has had the most traction on YT followed by 911 so those could be possibilities. She could do Sour Candy as 3rd and Sine From Above as 4th so none of the features feel left out :huntyga:

on a three day bender

Mirrion Rizzons

Pop Radio would probably only touch sour candy or free woman 

sine could fare well on HAC and AC 

so I think 

sour candy (should stay as promotional single - its already got attention, but rain on me has only started its run - maybe a limited Asian release?) 

Single 3: Free Woman - it’s not one of my favourites but it screams radio hit - plus it most likely already has a video 

if the era goes on after that then sine would be cute as a fourth single as it’s acclaimed and may get some grammy noms in 2022

overall I think the obvious choice is free woman, it’s placed after ROM on the album too

21 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Which song do you think should be next?

Personally I really like the new version of Babylon, the choir the beat and the gay war vibes its amazing, but I dont know, is it suitable for next single ? I think its not, so one of the other option is Alice, but again I think its gonna be our next fan favorite but not the next single, and the other option is Sine From Above, I sow the views on youtube, its really high than the other chromatica songs. But honestly I really dont like the SFA its sounds so dated for me, the beat, the sound everything about this song so 2010's.

And the last option is Sour Candy, this is the song that comes closest to being the new single. Personally I hate Kpop, NOT THE ARTISTS, NOT THE FAN BASE OF KPOP, just I hate the genre, so its clearly my least favorite on this album but I can see that its coming single.

Leaving all the things aside, like the commercial success, promo, charts adn the other things I will go for Babylon and Alice.

Whats youre thoughts, whats youre next single choice?

SFA will be the final single so she can perform it iconically w elton at 2022 grammys

President Biden

:trollga: the most friendly song choice is Replay. 

edit: you’re delusional if you think Alice would be a half successful single. 

I got drunk

MrHappy
Just now, President Biden said:

:trollga: the most friendly song choice is Replay. 

Yes the beat is so radio friendly and lyrics are great, it would be a good choise

sour candy has all the hype. if its not smashing in the US it will definetly in asia. 

Archived