Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga really made something beautiful out of the pain

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

This album, wow, it blew out my mind. 

But the best part of it is that she was able to transform her personal problems into this marvelous joyful album. It's very well crafted and she really embraced her pain on the dancefloor. It's amazing how she does that, most people would just hide their issues. It's so joyful. 

Sine from Above is next level :bradley:

GaGaAst
5 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

most people would just tweet their issues

Fixed. This is what most people do

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

magicalgaga

Literally what I've thinking of all this time! She's a true musical genius :pray:

i was born this way, baby

Aglaya

@literallyFAD I'm getting tired of watching you LMAO'ing every single thing on this forum, I've seen you in other threads. This is called GagaDaily so maybe you should log off and think about it for a second. :crossed: Clearly not a little monster. You just came here to spread hate towards this new era. At least be respectful, this isn't even a thread about Gaga at all, it's just an opinion. :wtf: Hope you're able to sleep well this days knowing Gaga is at the top of her career once again. :hug:

could mean anything

Galactic Mess

Ikr! I appreciate albums with a darker/sadder sound to them (i.e. Eilish's album with that enormous name), but it's outstanding that she dealt with her pain by dancing it away. Chromatica is VERY uplifting.

djBuffoon

So true. Many of these songs deal with layers that, if slowed down or played on piano, would be incredibly sad and upsetting. But the album is so upbeat and epic that instead its cathartic and triumphant. Genius.

Demoncore

I am obsessed with the darkness and heaviness of these lyrics set to upbeat productions. Listening to some of these songs really do tug at my heartstrings just because I relate to these themes: trauma, PTSD, disassociating/being triggered, losing relationships, and trying to heal the wounds in non-destructive ways.

There's a beauty to how she's processing sadness and her identity, which I'm sure resonates with what many have been and are going through mentally (myself included).

(**** off @ the person who lmaoed me like who the **** are you)

Archived