ROM debuts at #9 on Germany charts

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vani GaGa
15 minutes ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

I know this is a good debut for Germany, but it ain't #1 so I'm sorry Ms. Germany but you're officially cancelled.

The people here have really no taste

But the rap dominating the charts is not that bad. There are few songs which are lit as ****. But a lot of the rappers are really trashy and really have absolutly no talent. A lpt of people are trashing gaga for no reason.

Most of the rappers are immigrants who are not well educated and want to do fast money with the rap and it works.

Blown Away

Well, at least it's better than the #27 :excuseu: debut in Belgium. Although I still don't know after all these years when their tracking week begins and how much radio airplay counts. Also most songs seem to climb in their second weeks on our charts.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Yanko
38 minutes ago, Skrill said:

That is... kind of bad. Isn't it?

no its very good lmao  

BABYL0N
38 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Based on ATRL, debuting inside top 10 is nowdays extremely difficult for foreign artists. 

Can any german fans confirm this?

Yes it is cause every week there is a german rapper (most of them are streaming forces) that throws a song or two, the german top 10 charts are literally occupied by german hip hop and one or two international or viral radio hits

Lunakween
Just now, GaGaAst said:

Based on ATRL, debuting inside top 10 is nowdays extremely difficult for foreign artists. 

Can any german fans confirm this?

I'm from Austria but Austria and Germany is mostly listening to the same music.

And yes, I can confirm that. The charts are always dominated by german rappers (Capital Bra, 187, Bonez MC, Gzuz, Juju etc).

BABYL0N
18 minutes ago, Vani GaGa said:

The people here have really no taste

But the rap dominating the charts is not that bad. There are few songs which are lit as ****. But a lot of the rappers are really trashy and really have absolutly no talent. A lpt of people are trashing gaga for no reason.

Most of the rappers are immigrants who are not well educated and want to do fast money with the rap and it works.

Sorry but why do you point out the fact that they are immigrants? This is not relevant at all! US charts are also occupied by rappers do we point out that they are black or immigrants?

Lunakween
Just now, JohnWayne said:

Yes it is cause every week there is a german rapper (most of them are streaming forces) that throws a song or two, the german top 10 charts are literally occupied by german hip hop and one or two international or viral radio hits

Most? More like neraly every german rapper :billie:

Capital Bra, Farid Bang and Bonez released at the same time when ROM got released when I remember it correct

dit

really really good debut for Germany! now a days it is tough for international acts to chart top 10 in Germany. Most foreign popgirls struggle in the German market now other than @corvus albus's little sister Ava Max who seems to be smashing over there with her pre debut era :billie: 

Genuine Guy 09
46 minutes ago, Skrill said:

That is... kind of bad. Isn't it?

Not at all 

Europe is an extremely hard market for Western pop girls

The death of pure sales and the rise of rap and local streaming forces really affected western English speaking pop acts getting a high debut 

Most smash songs from America/England acts now get a healthy top 15 in European markets then serve longevity, rather than debut right at the top and stay there 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

corvus albus
32 minutes ago, tomsches said:

German media have been trashing  Gaga since 2009

That's not true and you know it. Austria might be different though 

Vani GaGa
1 hour ago, JohnWayne said:

Sorry but why do you point out the fact that they are immigrants? This is not relevant at all! US charts are also occupied by rappers do we point out that they are black or immigrants?

So this is the same thing that happend to lana del rey. I am an immigrant myself...so I have nothing against immigrants...gosh people nowadays.

When you would listen to the music you would know it.

You have to point it out. Because Capital Bra is a very talented German Rapper from Russia and he started to use Russian Language combined with German language (for exmaple in ONe Night Stand).

Samra is a German rapper with turksih origin and he brings the oriental influence in in the music.

So its IMPORTANT to say that they are immigrants. Because its important to them too.

They dont indetify as Germans. They wanna be seen as immigrants.

Raf Camora for exmaple is an Austrian Italian Rapper and was raised in a hood were are a lot of people from Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia and he always uses words from Croatia ect.

So this new trend is very multi cultural and a lot of immigrants listen to it. (The majority of the listeners are actually immigrants)

But they are a lot of Rappers who do that and most of them are trash and its fast produced and cheap. Their only ambition is the fast money.

Not everyone of them but most of them.

So when I say that they are immigrants its just a****ing normal sentence. You dont have to search for hate or racism in every ****ing sentence.

BABYL0N
8 minutes ago, Vani GaGa said:

So this is the same thing that happend to lana del rey. I am an immigrant myself...so I have nothing against immigrants...gosh people nowadays.

When you would listen to the music you would know it.

You have to point it out. Because Capital Bra is a very talented German Rapper from Russia and he started to use Russian Language combined with German language (for exmaple in ONe Night Stand).

Samra is a German rapper with turksih origin and he brings the oriental influence in in the music.

So its IMPORTANT to say that they are immigrants. Because its important to them too.

They dont indetify as Germans. They wanna be seen as immigrants.

Raf Camora for exmaple is an Austrian Italian Rapper and was raised in a hood were are a lot of people from Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia and he always uses words from Croatia ect.

So this new trend is very multi cultural and a lot of immigrants listen to it. (The majority of the listeners are actually immigrants)

But they are a lot of Rappers who do that and most of them are trash and its fast produced and cheap. Their only ambition is the fast money.

Not everyone of them but most of them.

So when I say that they are immigrants its just a****ing normal sentence. You dont have to search for hate or racism in every ****ing sentence.

It still doesn’t change the fact that it‘s totally non-sense to point it out, also Samra is from a lebanese origin and his music is NOT oriental at all get your facts right please :laughga: I listen to the music as much as I listen to pop, believe it or not

GZUZ, Juju, Bonez MC, Sido and Fler are all not educated but not immigrants do we have to name that fact? Of course not cause musical impact was never defined by race or education

you also can‘t say the majority of the listeners are immigrants you just can‘t tell me the majority of the 17,1 million out of the 80 million people in germany define whats on top of the german chart lmao this music is just popular these days, everywhere not just here in germany and we have to accept it 

Vani GaGa
21 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

It still doesn’t change the fact that it‘s totally non-sense to point it out, also Samra is from a lebanese origin and his music is NOT oriental at all get your facts right please :laughga: I listen to the music as much as I listen to pop, believe it or not

GZUZ, Juju, Bonez MC, Sido and Fler are all not educated but not immigrants do we have to name that fact? Of course not cause musical impact was never defined by race or education

you also can‘t say the majority of the listeners are immigrants you just can‘t tell me the majority of the 17,1 million out of the 80 million people in germany define whats on top of the german chart lmao this music is just popular these days, everywhere not just here in germany and we have to 

Wtf is wrong with you...you really wannna tell me that music has nothing to to do with race. Whats with the history of Rap Music ect.

So why does Raf Camora use Bosnian flags in his video ect? To become more popular in Bosnia and among Bosnian immigrants... and they are ponting in out non stop. Everyone of them because there are proud of their countries.

Thats just how it works. Its good, its something new and its multi cultural and for immigrants (myself inclued it was sooo good to see that raf camora worked together with a balkan singer)

And JuJu is an Immigrant and fler too.🤦🏻‍♀️

I mean look at JuJu what is wrong with you.

When Kollegah became huge everyone was surprised that he went to university because its NOT common for Rappers. 

You cant just ignore that.

Archived