💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Forbes: Kylie Jenner faked being a billionaire, forged tax returns

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Kylie’s business is significantly smaller, and less profitable, than the family has spent years leading the cosmetics industry and media outlets, including Forbes, to believe.

Of course white lies, omissions and outright fabrications are to be expected from the family that perfected—then monetized—the concept of “famous for being famous.” But, similar to Donald Trump’s decades-long obsession with his net worth, the unusual lengths to which the Jenners have been willing to go—including inviting Forbes into their mansions and CPA’s offices, and even creating tax returns that were likely forged—reveals just how desperate some of the ultra-rich are to look even richer.

More likely: The business was never that big to begin with, and the Jenners have lied about it every year since 2016—including having their accountant draft tax returns with false numbers—to help juice Forbes´ estimates of Kylie’s earnings and net worth. While we can’t prove that those documents were fake (though it’s likely), it’s clear that Kylie’s camp has been lying.

As usual, we asked the Jenners for input on our numbers. But pressed for answers on the many discrepancies, the typically chatty family did something out of character: They stopped answering our questions.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2020/05/29/inside-kylie-jennerss-web-of-lies-and-why-shes-no-longer-a-billionaire/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=3380581406&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesMainTwitter#6184a08225f7

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

But pressed for answers on the many discrepancies, the typically chatty family did something out of character: They stopped answering our questions.

THE READING! I'm bald. Kylie Fraudmetics

MonsterPaws

Did Kylie/ Kylie Cosmetics ever officially claim her being a billionaire?

I thought Forbes exaggerated for clickbait/because it's catchy and it just caught on as a joke :confused:

LOVE JUNKIE
2 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

I thought Forbes exaggerated for clickbait/because it's catchy and it just caught on as a joke :confused:

The only part I thought was a joke was the "self-made" part, but I didn't realize the billionaire part wasn't true. Like I figured she didn't actually have that much money, but I assumed her company had made that much.

on a three day bender

weed
3 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

not only a billionaire but a self-made billionaire :air: 

GaGaAst

sorry but all I can do is laugh and pity on their action. Entire family is a just .....well let's not say it.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

MonsterPaws
3 minutes ago, weed said:

not only a billionaire but a self-made billionaire :air: 

RIP

Pray4FameGa

Finally. This makes sense.

I was puzzled for like a whole week when that news broke out. A billion dollars is A LOT of money, for some cosmetics brand? That she'd just started? I couldn't wrap my head around it.

Order has been restored :vegas:

Archived