💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will the straights love chromatica?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

brooklyngypsy

I def see middle aged str8s listening to Sine From Above until they scream "SHUT THAT OFF" at the end :enigma:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brooklyngypsy
1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

it's always interesting to me how the gay community, which is always working to be treated with equal respect in society, is itself so quick to divide humanity into a simple division of gay or straight, with simplistic stereotypes.

Why operate on a rudimentary level where we square things off into very simplified colours? We're all extremely different in a vast variety of ways that stem from both genetics as well as  e p i g e n e t i c s :ally: i see u gags

Agagkills
2 hours ago, Steven said:

The straight men will question their own sexuality with this gay anthem that Babylon is. 

They will start tickling each other’s arses lmfao 

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

POPLOVER

They probably are gonna love this era. Without the GP ROM could never pull off those numbers:firega:

GagaUnderYou
6 hours ago, Agagkills said:

They will be sucking **** when they hear Babylon trust me I know this . gretchen amp GIF

worst song on the album, I'm good 

HORRORHOLIC
On 5/29/2020 at 12:16 PM, tomdsgn said:

As a bi guy, I’ve always always loved Gaga’s albums and always had songs on each album that I’ve strongly connected with emotionally. 

Actually not finding a lot of connection here, not a lot of lyrics that hit me in the feels.

In terms of production and melodies, the songs are growing on me (apart from 911 which I’ve skipped every time) - but I can’t see straight males listening to this. Straight females moreso, but even then maybe not casual GA.  

911 is my favorite 😂 That and Plastic Doll. 

Archived