opinion

Will the straights love chromatica?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl
Just now, gagafrontrow said:

If I've been to her concerts...?

:ladyhaha:

I’ve seen gaga live like 20 times including talkshows back in 2011. Most of the fanbase in England are pretty much LGBT. When I went to artRAVE everyone in standing was too. It’s a fact., sure she has lots of straight fans but I’m just saying, she’s a GAY ICON. Her music doesn’t get played in straight clubs 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

Straight here, I've listen to it about 6 times front to back! My taste is incredibly eclectic. I'll also echo what the person up top said. I'm note the biggest fan of modern pop music. However Gaga has transcended just about anything in the genre for quite some time. I like great musicians, instrumentalists, vocalists and great production. She checks all of those. So yeah she's a bad ass bitch, unrivaled in what she does. How could any educated musician not love all of that?!

That's giving it to you straight. Gay, straight,  bi, lesbian, transgendered life, she is sensational.

ZwRaven
5 minutes ago, Mill said:

How is it incorrect? That 80% of her fanbase and STANS are LGBT community. especially after her release of born this way. I’m sure lots in here can agree with me and if you’ve been to her concerts you’ll know it’s a FACT. 

Oh it's factually correct, but one of my best friends in a Lesbian. So while it's true. Us 20% don't love her any less!

PlasticDollGirl
Just now, ZwRaven said:

Oh it's factually correct, but one of my best friends in a Lesbian. So while it's true. Us 20% don't love her any less!

Thank you :vegas: someone who agrees 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

MonsterMom
50 minutes ago, Knife said:

There's nothing on there for the straights, unfortunately. Sorry.

I knew I loved Gaga for a reason :ladyhaha:

SiberianBreaks

Well I love the album, I'm straight but I'm a girl, does that count? :triggered:

Magui
Just now, SiberianBreaks said:

Well I love the album, I'm straight but I'm a girl, does that count? :triggered:

Was about to write the same thing lol. 

alice911

They will stan ROM and Sour Candy. The rest of the album is meant for girls and gays. 

Roronoa

I’m proud of our straight male fans. I have several straight male friends who love Gaga too. 

And you gheys stop trying to alienate them, we need the numbers :grr:

AshIey
1 hour ago, SiberianBreaks said:

Same. I think these threads are usually referring to straight men though idk.

Anderson123

There are a lot of gay people who don’t like Gaga music or pop in general. Straight people can enjoy this as well, they’ve enjoyed disco in the past, that’s the beauty of music. 

Delulu Rogers

All the songs are catchy and club worthy. It could be a hit with any demographic really. Imagine if this was coming from an artist that didn’t have a gay image. The straights would collapse

giskardsb

it's always interesting to me how the gay community, which is always working to be treated with equal respect in society, is itself so quick to divide humanity into a simple division of gay or straight, with simplistic stereotypes.

ANTI WP

Yes we love a perfect disco dance pop album :rockstar:

CHROMATICA is the best :rockstar:

Archived