Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

"Gaga doesn't need pop; pop needs Gaga," says COS

Bambino

Featured Posts

GRIMEZSZ
5 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

I really do hope this era flows smoothly and won't go downhill. Was the ARTPOP era messy from the start?

Yes. In fact since before lol :huntyga:

I'm so happy about Chromatica :messga:

Galactic Mess
Just now, ThisBitch said:

She is our ENIGMA :staymad:

I nearly fainted when I heard it. I died and resurrected all at once.

high heeled fem

Now THIS is a review 

drag race alaska GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Elle France who? 

ThisBitch
15 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

I really do hope this era flows smoothly and won't go downhill. Was the ARTPOP era messy from the start?

Sis this is the true reverse Warholian expedition! SL was a meltdown with the leak and the mv but we're on a high ever sice ROM, she's slaying and ON TOP again

Daylight Jokers
11 minutes ago, Da J said:

Yes. Many meltdowns over Applause. This is smoooooth compared to back then

I can understand the meltdown over SL but Applause? It's a great song with a stunning music video. I-

Galactic Mess
10 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

I can understand the meltdown over SL but Applause? It's a great song with a stunning music video. I-

We'd just left the BTW era at that point and, although it had stellar success, it was a bit messy (i.e. the rushed succession of Judas and TEOG, her first true flop in the US with MTN). We were also spoiled by having experienced only her peak (an absurdly high one), so when ARTPOP came out and underperformed, everyone became faithless and desperate.

But look where we are 7 years later :ally:

This girl is here to STAY.

miamorevolefeyah
40 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Yes 😅 Katy Perry dropper Roar and they were pitted head to head. Gaga opened the Vmas, Katy closed them. The 2nd single was a disaster. One minute it was Venus then it was DWUW and we all know how that went....

This is so smooth considering we are in a pandemic. Even BTW didn’t have this kind of smoothness.

NewUsername
4 hours ago, DziubiDaily said:

From the title, I though it was the clothing store COS lol :selena:

same, I was like "hmm, lemme open this thread, because this is probably not that COS lol"

Archived