💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

"Gaga doesn't need pop; pop needs Gaga," says COS

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Lady Gaga is a living legend. Only a little over a decade since the release of her 2008 debut album, The Fame, Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta has cemented her place among the best of the best — not only in music, but entertainment itself.

Critical acclaim, a legion of fans, and a slew of awards (including tough Grammy and Oscar victories toward an eventual EGOT) are just the shallow end of Gaga’s dominion. Her versatility, her creativity, her skill, and her work ethic all make her a standout from her contemporaries — far more than any of her much-publicized outfits.

More than anything, though, Gaga is an artist who’s not afraid to fail, and any past failures have only made her stronger. Looking back, they’ve become an extension of her idiosyncrasies, the likes of which she’s shared to the world from day one. And that transparency that has helped foster one of the most ardent fanbases in pop culture.

consequenceofsound.net

moonsago

Honestly that statement is lowkey so true if you think about it. She proved she doesn’t need pop music or any crazy stunts or outfits to be THAT bish. She’s now doing it for fun and for us. 

AdmistTheLight

I'm not familiar with them, who are they?

Liberaté mi amor

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

I'm not familiar with them, who are they?

they're a huge music publication

End Racism Now

DeanWinchester

We stan a legend people. Second imperial phase incoming

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

gagaschickens

Well, they're absolutely right. She deserves everything she has, because she is skilled, creative, hard working and does music better than any of her pop counterparts. So yes, she deserves to be classified as the best of the best.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Phaye Monster

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. Gaga made pop what it is now. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Galactic Mess
16 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

We stan a legend people. Second imperial phase incoming

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Yassss slay us wet alien queen

OT: it's so nice to see the acclaim she's getting now. Having been a fan throughout ARTPOP and Joanne, this is a relief.

Daylight Jokers

I really do hope this era flows smoothly and won't go downhill. Was the ARTPOP era messy from the start?

Galactic Mess
9 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

I really do hope this era flows smoothly and won't go downhill. Was the ARTPOP era messy from the start?

Yes. Many meltdowns over Applause. This is smoooooth compared to back then

Archived