news

Elle France is bashing Lady Gaga

Eido

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheriedarling

Haha they're probably just bitter that they didn't get an actual interview with her:ladyhaha:, it's an irrelevant outdated magazine anyways Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

CanadaGoesGaga
2 hours ago, Scrat said:

Quick translation (it's a bit rough sorry), although y'all are lucky for missing out on this gem of an article :billie:

"What happened to LG? We left her with a look of an exemplary simplicity [...] she's coming back with a very dance album. Why this retro-futuristic album cover hurting the eyes, between Kiss, RuPaul & MadMax? Why this music video Stupid Love shot on iPhone presenting two tribes, the bad guys (in black) thirsty for blood and the nice ones (in pink) living from spirituality and hugs? And OH MY GOD, why this outfit in pink latex? Maybe the star is voluntarily sacrificing herself to the cringe aesthetic, or coming back to her roots with extravangant make up and outfits. [...] After her nomination at the Oscars she's now a respectable great lady and she doesn't need to dye her hair in pink to be noticed. But maybe the singer - who broke up with her boyfriend before the album - prefers to stay true to her debuts, when she had to visually compensate her unremarkable physique - a true handicap in the industry. That's what Florence Muller, fashion historian, calls thr "phenomenon of the ulgy woman": "a woman aware of her ungrateful figure hiding it with a very excentric look and make up used as a painting or a mask." A feeling of insecurity that would make her, despite the outrageous aspects of Chromatica, very human - and maybe even touching?"

The way they're trying to act like they have pity for her, superiority complex of the year :smh:

Edit: and literaly not ONE single word abouth the music! Even in the (uninteresting) parts I cut.

Also why did they say the bad guys in black?!

In the Stupid Love video the fighting tribes are the red and blue. 

• 2 weeks later...
Massive Monster

Whoever wrote this article doesn't know what they are talking about.

I stopped reading when it said the Black tribe in the Stupid Love video are the baddies and the Pink tribe the good guys :bye:

Kind regards

JazzGa

The French fashion industry is sexist against women especially those with unconventional beauty? Omg, that is a totally new information!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Lol, this magazine couldn’t be more irrelevant if it tried. It speaks volumes that it’s a glossy fashion magazine that has to release weekly. It’s not up there with Vogue Paris, guess they were bitter they couldn’t get Gaga for a cover.

elijahfan

Not them flat out calling her ugly... And they dare to talk about what is cringe or not? :ladyhaha:

IvyInferno

The whole time I was reading it I was like WTF ARE WE IN 2020?

Such a disgusting article. I don't even know why it was approved to be published... 

TimisaMonster

Wow...talk about a Madonna stan...how does an article get passed drafting with calling a major artist ugly??? What kinda poor journalism is this? 

The person should he fired...if you wanna give your opinion to the world...be a blogger...work for Elle France be PROFESSIONAL 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

EuphoricVibez
15 hours ago, ActLikeStr8 said:

but where is the lie?

All over that article :triggered:

He/him/his

Archived