news

Elle France is bashing Lady Gaga

Eido

Featured Posts

Dramatica

Negative promo is also promo :ohwell:

#ElleIsOverParty

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse you? :awkney:

You heard her. Based on my own experiences alot of French people are cold :ohwell:

Daylight Jokers

I thought it's gonna be a negative review for Chromatica, not an article that's straight up trashing Gaga's entire being. How did that even make it there?

Ivy

Is this like a backlash for her changing back to Gaga from ASIB era? I hope someone can translate

Schwerk
7 minutes ago, dberrin said:

Ok, this article is not nice to Gaga but you misunderstood the message of it. They were just regretting that she left her sober/classy looks from A star is Born/Joanne to return to pop extravaganza but specifically because they loved the LADY part of Gaga. I mean we can understand the GP (and especially fashion magazine like Elle) to be suprised that she is back to weird clothing and haircut while she was walking red carpet like Marylin Monroe last year.

That to me is what is mysogenistic. They can't  accept that she's not just one thing. She is Lady and she is Gaga. If they want lady, they can listen to Joanne, C2C, ASIB, all the balads and acoustic performances she's done, she has plenty to keep this person entertained. People who act like Lady is a thing of thing of the past apparently don't see Gaga as a true, complex human being but a plastic doll for their entertainment.

I hate it when people try to put me or other women in a box, it infuriates me.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

21 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

**** France they banned the burqa - probably don’t like aura either 

I totally understand if you're upset about the article but insulting a whole country because of one "journalist" isn't appropriate and honestly hurtful to French people.

high heeled fem
15 minutes ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Burqa is not banned wtf 

Wtf how can you not know this?

ITS BEEN BANNED SINCE 2011

with a fine of 150 euro same with a niqab

flyaway

Although I can understand it. Some people started to respect Gaga when she showcased her real talent, but they're not entirely into her electronic visual show. 

But they're missing so much, their loss. 

high heeled fem
3 minutes ago, Scrat said:

I totally understand if you're upset about the article but insulting a whole country because of one "journalist" isn't appropriate and honestly hurtful to French people.

Im sorry you have misunderstood me, I’m insulting the reporter who has clearly gone through her lyrics and albums. It was pretty known in 2013. 

Before I clicked on the thread I thought "Elle France" was gonna be some kind of YouTuber 🤦‍♀️😂

high heeled fem
25 minutes ago, Scrat said:

Omg they're truly not ready for the backlash.

Half of the article is about her "unattractive figure", and it's a women's magazine, totally surrealistic too read THAT level of journalism in 2020 :triggered:

Right, so body shaming as well. That’s really a dig - so you see where I’m going. Are you able to translate for us? 

GaGaAst

I just don't want this to count on metacritic

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

2 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Im sorry you have misunderstood me, I’m insulting the reporter who has clearly gone through her lyrics and albums. It was pretty known in 2013. 

No worries, glad to understand :kiss:

Who is that F.T. anyway ? :triggered:

Ivy
19 minutes ago, dberrin said:

Ok, this article is not nice to Gaga but you misunderstood the message of it. They were just regretting that she left her sober/classy looks from A star is Born/Joanne to return to pop extravaganza but specifically because they loved the LADY part of Gaga. I mean we can understand the GP (and especially fashion magazine like Elle) to be suprised that she is back to weird clothing and haircut while she was walking red carpet like Marylin Monroe last year.

Thank you for explaining what it's about

I don't understand why people can't appreciate her performance art. People seem to love going to the theatre so what is the big difference?

Archived