Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cupcakke slams Madonna

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

Yesterday Madonna posted a video of her son David dancing to They Don't Care About Us by Michael Jackson.

Now Cupcakke has tweeted about it and she doesn't seem impressed

Another day, another white celebrity getting slammed for being tone deaf:trollga:

palma

To be fair, she made a point :interestinga: Madonna should keep quite for a while for her sake tbh, she was always  hated but used to be cool -now she just seems cringy :coffee:

Queen Bitch

This is another case of someone obviously having good intentions, but it just came of wrong. Like when Gaga made that tweet asking about how non-racist white people are supposed to fight racism.

GaGaAst

suddenly I stan cupcakke. Who's sis? 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

mezzanine

i mean... i get it but wasn't she simulating her s*icide to promote her last album... twice? 💀

9 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Yesterday Madonna posted a video of her son David dancing to They Don't Care About Us by Michael Jackson.

Now Cupcakke has tweeted about it and she doesn't seem impressed

Another day, another white celebrity getting slammed for being tone deaf:trollga:

Madonna is not tone deaf sweetheart, it's looks like black kid cant dance to song about police brutality, to protest the way he feels only becouse his mother is white and her name is Madonna. 

Red

What exactly did she want Madonna to do? Take over the government and end racism? 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Regina George

What’s the video supposed to do? Really girl? Maybe it was supposed to bring awareness and actually spread the word. I see nothing wrong in that video. It’s her son and it was his way of expressing how he feels. She shared it because she clearly cares about this. What is she supposed to do?? What else can se do?? I know people are mad, sad and tired of everything but let’s not attack people who want to help! 

Teletubby

9 minutes ago, Red said:

What exactly did she want Madonna to do? Take over the government and end racism? 

She get so many hate because she is white. If it was Beyonce and dancing Blue Ivy they would praise her. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

CautiousLurker

Madonna's tweet was probably more helpful than Cupcakke's response :vegas:

Like, plenty of people have tweeted about this, idk why Madonna 'should have just said nothing' - why? She didn't say anything egregious - her other tweets are very much on point when it comes to this issue... a bit cringy, sure, but not wrong

People mad about Madonna tweeting about this are the same people that are mad about Gaga not tweeting more - calling it :enigma:

Archived