đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Sour Candy breaks Youtube's Biggest female collaboration debut record

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

AdmistTheLight
19 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

what did I just see? There's a point where dedication and obsession is segregated. I have no words what to say for this 

Capitalism and pop culture. Kpop idols are the definition of money making machine, I feel so bad for them.

The community is extremely toxic, boy group have to look pretty, have gay baiting level of kinship with their bandmates but if you are found out to be actually gay you are done. Also, Eric Nam, an ex-idol from US said if you tell anyone you have mental problems and needs help, your carrer is over.

These thing comes with a hefty price tag :smh:

Liberaté mi amor

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AdmistTheLight
19 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

what did I just see? There's a point where dedication and obsession is segregated. I have no words what to say for this 

Capitalism and pop culture. Kpop idols are the definition of money making machine, I feel so bad for them.

The community is extremely toxic, boy group have to look pretty, have gay baiting level of kinship with their bandmates but if you are found out to be actually gay you are done. Also, Eric Nam, an ex-idol from US said if you tell anyone you have mental problems and needs help, your carrer is over.

Liberaté mi amor

GaGaAst
2 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

this is so hard to even imagine from artist perspective. Music is now being used as commodity which is so unfortunate. God bless them    

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

LateToCult
1 hour ago, Red said:

How do blinks do that, idgi :air: 

Dedication. Whenever their fave’s drop something they religiously watch it on YouTube. :bradley:

Archived