💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Chromatica Review that nobody asked for....

B2theRich33

Featured Posts

B2theRich33

So like some, I was waiting til midnight dropped in my local time zone to be transported to the world of Chromatica. I am so glad I waited. I got to see the hype and read early reactions of what to expect. But honestly none of it did it justice. My life right now, is extremely tumultuous so this couldn’t have come at a better time. My very first listen I was spending it crying for to the close to home feels with a lot of these songs. My second listen I could really understand it and appreciate it for what it is, just a fun dance record. So now, without further a do... my track by track review:

Chromatica 1 - Alice.... wow. A great album opener. It’s catchy... it’s meaningful. Its a great opener to something that tells you this going to be an experience.

Stupid Love - honestly the weakest track of them all. It’s boppy, it’s fun. It just makes you happy. 

Rain on Me - it hits, emotions start to form and your okay. But still sad... like a storm, it starts coming down.

Free woman - another uplifting track, you don’t need success or a ‘man’ to define you... you’re free. You’re free on your own free will. It makes you happy and ready to take on the world, ready to face it all.

Fun Tonight - you’re facing it... all of it. I wasn’t ready to be hurt like I was. Such an amazing and powerful song.

Chromatica II - 911 - what can I say other than. Yes. The transition. The beat. It really set a tone that delivered. 

Plastic Doll - the lyrics are literal. I love the instrumental. It’s something that can be totally related for someone who felt used by someone.

Sour Candy - lyrically it cuts deep for me, musically, I cant get with it. It’s fun. It’s a grower bop for sure. 

Enigma - a fun, cute bop. It’s catchy. It gives you a break from the deep serious tones of the album. It makes you feel hopeful. 

Replay. We’re back with the cutting deep lyrics, cutting deep musicality of it all. Prepare for suffocation from here til the end of the album.

Chromatica 3-Sine From Above - this is THAT bitch of a song... you didn’t expect it to be good. But it comes out of nowhere and just does things to you. 

1000 Doves - I don’t know what to say about this song.... Just, if you truly and deeply love something let it go. It hurt. 

Babylon - VOGUE THE **** OUT OF THIS SONG. If you don’t like it, get new ears... cause you’re deaf.

I am so glad I have this entire day alone to spend it dancing and listening to this over and over and over. I needed this. Thank you Gaga

YoungWildCanadian

Same boat 😭 life was not great but this album put the pause on the feeling sorry for myself and put me in a fantastic mood. 💕 you listened to it alone physically but you listened with millions of other people who might also be feeling the same way. Chromatica is a happy place. 

YoungWildCanadian

davidtaylor

I had a bad breakup in March I've waited for this album to heal me and it's doing it's job :oops:

so happy i could die

davidtaylor
31 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

If you don’t like it, get new ears... cause you’re deaf.

me to my siblings when I blast the album at them

so happy i could die

Archived