Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has your all-time favorite Gaga song changed?

Guille

Featured Posts

Guille

Title.

Mine has, I have to say goodbye to 'Bad Romance' with all the pain of my heart, which was my #1 so that 'Sine From Above' can take the lead.

Discuss!

Monsieur D

The Edge of Glory is SHAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discography 2008-2018 found dead in a ditch. 

I SAID WHAT I SAID.

Peace

No, from the first time in 2009 that I heard Alejandro for the first time and I cried it remained the same,

While this new album is really good, nothing can take place of Gaga's may I say Traditional Pop she did with RedONE on TFM and TF tracks. 

CautiousLurker

Yes, it used to be Applause, but now it's Babylon followed by SFA followed by Applause so IT'S STILL TOP 3 but it let itself go a little bit so now we're in an open relationship that includes a sexy houseboy and a sugar daddy that likes to watch... Y'all can figure out which is which :vegas:

GaGaAst

My favorite Gaga song (and overall) won't be ever surpassed. It's engraved on stones.  

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

1000 doves has been turned my redemption anthem :giveup:

Después de tantos infiernos no cualquier demonio te quema.

Galactic Mess

It might, but only time will tell. Enigma and Alice have shaken BR's and TEOG's pedestal for me.

Heavy Metal Lover remains unbothered, but Rain On Me has entered my top three for SURE. 

TheSlash

First of, it's kind scary that SFA is currently playing on my headphones :selena: .

But no, Dance In The Dark is still my favorite. But a lot has changed in my Top 10, as most of the older songs have been replaced by Chromatica's songs ( including SFA :tony: ). I just live for Dance music

tenor.gif?itemid=15961146

Ew, David!

imnotyourbabe10

It hasn't (Alejandro) but there are definite favorites that complement the other favorites on this record.  Alice, Sine, 1000 Doves.  Would have loved to hear some RedOne bops on Chromatica (not complaining just saying!)

Poltergeist

I'm sorry Heavy Metal Lover, you're still in a special place in my heart, but Sine From Above's occupied its core

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Archived