💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Chromatica stomping in China?

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

Isn't Lady Gaga banned and deemed flop in China?  

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

dit

The same reason the album is STOMPING on me! the QUALITY is unmatched and unreal! pop fans have been well fed tonight around the world! 

Spoiler

She also has a huge Chinese fan base surprisingly 

Mister G
2 minutes ago, dit said:

The same reason the album is STOMPING on my neck! the QUALITY is unmatched and unreal! pop fans have been well fed tonight around the world! 

Hide contents

Your avatar cracks me up all the time lmao!!

2 minutes ago, dit said:

The same reason the album is STOMPING on my neck! the QUALITY is unmatched and unreal! pop fans have been well fed tonight around the world! 

Hide contents

Yikes we're not making "stomping on my neck" jokes this week

But anyway it's stomping because it's a GOOOOOOOD album and China clearly found their taste this era.

Arloway

I am assuming that the Chinese listeners use different streaming platforms other than Spotify and AM? Cause I know they don't use facebook or insta they have their own apps. Also it isn't surprise that Gaga has a decent fanbase in China so I assume they would rather use AM to contribute more streams to Gaga's worldwide accumulation? 

dit
1 minute ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

Your avatar cracks me up all the time lmao!!

OMG i'm happy to hear that :ladyhaha: thank you  :kara: I really love yours too. it's simple but meaningful :heart: 

dit
5 minutes ago, weezy said:

Yikes we're not making "stomping on my neck" jokes this week

But anyway it's stomping because it's a GOOOOOOOD album and China clearly found their taste this era.

omg I ABSOLUTELY forgot about that tragic situation in the US. :giveup: never would make that joke. 

edit: i changed it to just "on me" because I would never even want to be associated with a joke like that during these times. thank you for reminding me @weezy

Lona Delery

afaik the ban was only temporary, her wrbsite etc can be accessed from china

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Bazaar

Because she made a portal from Chromatica to China and she hypnotised their government to unban her 

it wasn’t obvious? :ohwell:

PG lol

Pretty sure far more people use QQ music, but she’s got a cute banner on the front page.

Tending searches: 

Lady gaga BLACKPINK #2  (over 3 million searches)

Lady Gaga #5 (over 2.6 million searches)

:)

skedaddleBItCh

Gaga isn't banned:laughga: all her songs are available, and many from China love her

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Archived