πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will ROM be #1?

Lukey

Featured Posts

We battled (for our lives:ohwell:) so hard for Rain On Me to debut at #1 on the Hot 100, and today we can see how the song outsold its main competitors (Savage Remix and Blinding Lights) both in sales and streaming, losing the lead on radio. The song sold 300k units in the USA in a week, but I heard that radio airplay is the most important factor in the Hot 100. Are we debuting at #1 or will we become clowns? Discuss:vegas:

no

dit

It will likely debut #1 because sales count more, BB cut radio's importance this week because of the outbreak and also the MV us views help secure us more streams than the competitor. Savage is actually outstreaming and has been outstreaming ROM on Spotify & AM when you combine the two versions but the youtube lead and sales lead should give us the edge. In fact some chart people on twitter are discussing the possiblity of obtaining a second week on top at the point because the boost she is getting and will be getting due to the album release could potentially secure her and Ari a 2nd week at #1.Β 

We going #1 henny :vegas:Β 

Luna Lovegood

yes bubbling under

luna’s advocate

Lion Heart

Why am I anticipating a #2 debut?Β 

EZKX8bkU0AUqqcV?format=jpg&name=small

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Economy
6 minutes ago, Lukey said:

We battled (for our lives:ohwell:) so hard for Rain On Me to debut at #1 on the Hot 100, and today we can see how the song outsold its main competitors (Savage Remix and Blinding Lights) both in sales and streaming, losing the lead on radio. The song sold 300k units in the USA in a week, but I heard that radio airplay is the most important factor in the Hot 100. Are we debuting at #1 or will we become clowns? Discuss:vegas:

I wasn't aware billboard cut radio but frankly makes sense when fewer ppl are in their car

Β 

But tbh lag. When some places reopening if when they finally adjust? Mess :toofunny:

IAmNotHere1997

Yes, it will debut at #1 on theΒ BillboardΒ Hot 100 of the United States of AmericaΒ :vegas:

GaGaAst

Scooter tweeted about breaking some record with Ariana and tagged gaga, Ari and Bloodpop. We monsters got lazy but for sure Scooter won't easily loose a chance to break record for Ariana. I think most debuts at #1 or something like that. He saw opportunity of ROM hitting #1 once gaga finalised it as a single and released Stuck with You and pushed it to #1. So high chances of debut at #1. Also we might extend record to next week because of album release.

Β 

Β 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Levine said:

It's confimed it'll debut at #3

From where?

Levine
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

From where?

Oblivia, a kats told me. Daises is gonna block ah

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

Ariana and her team better pull up with the payola for usΒ 

Tracking week ended for sales and streams. We have to request on radio now since the tracking for that ends on Sunday

Arloway

Guys I can't tell if you are being serious or joking...

Nothing is 100% and guarantee before BB announce anything, but we can predict rom is "very likely" to debut no.1 because the numbers aren't bad at all, no need to over stress...Β 

Archived