💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Signed art cart ships with Chromatica album

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Just as a heads up from somebody who just received the Chromatica signed bundle:

The signed art card ships WITH the album.

Chromatica-album.jpg

Azor Ahai

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Spoiler

I'm slightly worried because my order from German store doesn't have a tracking number or anything like that but they shipped it yesterday

Azor Ahai
7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Just as a heads up from somebody who just received the Chromatica signed bundle:

The signed art card ships WITH the album.

Chromatica-album.jpg

It looks so different from the ASIB signature:shocked:

Dayman
2 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Her signature pretty much changes with each album. You can tell when something was signed at thispoint based off of which one she uses. Generally they just have gotten less intricate.

Schwerk
1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

This is more like an Initial than a full autograph, like on a legal document you you have to but an Initial on each page, that's what it reminds me of.

It's cute and makes it more realistic to me she actually signed them instead of an intern at Interscope. Also the fact that it's in the far left corner, convenient placement for a lefty.

They'll all look very different probably.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, Marjol said:

This is more like an Initial than a full autograph, like on a legal document you you have to but an Initial on each page, that's what it reminds me of.

It's cute and makes it more realistic to me she actually signed them instead of an intern at Interscope. Also the fact that it's in the far left corner, convenient placement for a lefty.

They'll all look very different probably.

I personally like the ASIB one more, I'm so glad I was able to get both :legend: 

Also very grateful we won't have to wait 7 months for this one! :ally:

JudassVenus

Yass I thought I would have to wait till August.. Can't wait to receive mine  :kara: 

ThisBitch

This woman signed cards for a week probably, glad it's shipped together

CherryPi3

Is this just the international deluxe signed bundle? :nooo:

Im in the US and ordered the standard signed bundle (that’s all that was available here :cryga:) and haven’t received anything about it being shipped yet :messga:

blackpink

Can’t wait to get mine, but I also ordered a sweatshirt so I think I have to wait longer :giveup:

The Child

It looks so beautiful! :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

serenity

Can’t wait to see mine!!! I’ve got a deluxe coming from France and a cassette coming from Australia :excited2:

Archived