Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica is eerily similar to ARTPOP

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

I mean this in a good way, so ARTPOP haters you can exit this thread now.

I just feel like Gaga made this album to ressemble ARTPOP, Alice kinda reminds me of Aura, Babylon is like Fashion!

Am I crazy or does anyone else sees the similarities?

Not even in the music but also in visuals of the era, it's like an upgraded version of ARTPOP and I just love it! :party:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RahrahWitch

I definitely see the similarities, to me It sounds like BTW and ARTPOP mix and It's glorious. :heart:

TSUNAMI

Honestly, this album gives me the feel of ARTPOP mashed with her best unreleased track. I didn't expect this and the whole album has a HUGE replay value. 

JillTyrell2004

For me, and I’ve seen some others say the same, it feels like she’s taken all the best elements from her previous albums and created Chromatica. It worked because it seems we (for the most part) universally love it. It’s also super relatable so it will be well received by all. Legend.

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

I definitely see the similarities, to me It sounds like BTW and ARTPOP mix and It's glorious. :heart:

:trollga:

please enlighten me to death

IAmNotHere1997

Agree. For example, Gaga's vocals on Sour Candy sound SOOO ARTPOP you could literally splash the ARTPOP cover instead of the Chromatica one and I would totally think the song is from ARTPOP.

shame
6 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

I think it sounds like Witness, almost as good :enigma:

chromatica sweetie....

angels forever, forever angels

FREEPALESTINE

to me it's super hybrid of ARTPOP/born this way. melodies are very similiar in BTW, Judas (Alise) Scheisse, hair, edge of glory. construction of songs are very similar, way of singing, the "filler" vibe is also very present to me. i also here a lot of katy perry. very much more generic i would say, sound wise which im not such a fan. only alice really stays in my mind so far, and loved Free woman demo much more too. i'm not feeling chromatica that much tbh, i love the excitment, i love the promo, i love all the efforts put inside of it and also what she is giving her fans, dance, vibes, energy. however it feels almost too polished. sound wise again.

ThisBitch

It's ARTPOP but better in every aspect, this album is fun, personal and musically on another level!

FREEPALESTINE

lots of the tracks (dynamic wise) also sounds a lot like those unreleased demos you can hear on YouTube, very Gaga, a bit over the top, a bit much somehow. I think though that lyrics wide we are in way more abstraction in Chromatica. there is a purpuse a message of course, but i find it hard to really relate in her Technologic Chromasis poetry. anyway, very good visual work, killer pictures mood and everything. video clips are a bit tacky but good enough to be satisfied i would say. its at least entertaining and cute to watch. I miss a real aesthetic though. i miss the taste we got feed by from gaga. you know what i mean. a sort of delicatesse, finesse, you know; everything is very in your face, latex, pink and cheap. very first degree. i guess she's having fun and that whats matter the most aafter all! 

i definetly can't wait for the ball to happen, hopefully she'll open with Alice and close with it too cause it's so good and amazing. a pure joy. i just put it on repeat even before discovering the rest of the album. so catchy, so good, so judas somehow. love itttt

Prostitute Barbie
18 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

I think it sounds like Witness, almost as good :enigma:

Not that mess being compared to the most magnificent work of sound to ever grace this earth :billie:

Archived