💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A better alternative for Spotify Mobile

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Woohoo

Spotify Mobile sucks *ss because I cant play the song I want without premium and instead am forced to listen to some payola songs with ads and limited skips. I recommend using ‘Anghami’, you can play any songs, no forced shuffles, and it has a built-in Shazam and EQ. While it does sometimes add random ‘Inspired by..’ tracks, you can create a playlist so it doesn’t play sponsored music.

I’ve been using it for a week now with 0 ads. Hope others find it useful! They recently added Chromatica and you can play it in order once you make a playlist :happy:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

GaGaAst

Spotify desktop 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Woohoo
1 minute ago, GaGaAst said:

Spotify desktop 

Laptop passed away and miss lockdown doesn’t allow me to fix it :green:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

RAMROD

:billie:  but those service don't count for streaming like Spotify did. Just pay $10. Or $5 for students. It is really not much.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lona Delery

or yk just pay for music

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

The Edge Of Glory

You can download a modified .apk, you can choose the track and has no ads :ohwell:

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Archived