💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

‚Sine From Above’ contains David Bowie sample?!

Scarlet Bitch

Featured Posts

Scarlet Bitch

so i’ve been listening to ‚Sine From Above‘ for the first time and the outro of it reminded me of the song ‚Little Wonder‘ by David Bowie. Maybe Gags sampled the instrumental for the outro or it was just a coincidence (which i think is not the deal) :ohwell:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

tomdsgn

No, as with the Sour Candy/Swish Swish comparison, it’s just a simple drum and bass loop. 

Luna Lovegood

it's trance music even bjork has done this before

luna’s advocate

Mugler

I know there are definitely like 9 songs from 1999-2004 that sound like this but who knows what those are.

Dayman

Actually they both are a VERY famous sample of this!

Here's a video that talks about the sample!

ViGaga

just like the who samples in 911. who knows maybe theres more samples from artists on the album. i love that

Little Monster in Buffalo

tomdsgn
1 minute ago, VinnyGaga said:

just like the who samples in 911. who knows maybe theres more samples from artists on the album. i love that

“Who knows”

We would know, because of the album credits :huntyga:

If they’re not in the credits, it’s plagiarism 

Are we accusing Lady Gaga of plagiarising Katy Perry, David Bowie and The Who? :interestinga:

ViGaga
1 minute ago, tomdsgn said:

“Who knows”

We would know, because of the album credits :huntyga:

If they’re not in the credits, it’s plagiarism 

Are we accusing Lady Gaga of plagiarising Katy Perry, David Bowie and The Who? :interestinga:

sampling the same beat is not plagirisim lmfao

Mars

Pretty sure Babylon samples 808 State - Pacific State too but yea the Amen Break features in a tonne of tracks including Bowie and Bjork 

Snorlax

IM SEEING ALL THE SIGNS FROM ABOVE IH UH I WANT TO BE GHE ONE GHATS IN LOVE

tomdsgn
1 minute ago, VinnyGaga said:

sampling the same beat is not plagirisim lmfao

Oh really, so why did Taylor credit Right Said Fred in Look What You Made Me Do, sis?

Using the same synths isn’t plagiarism. Using the beat from another artists song is absolutely plagiarism. 

ViGaga
Just now, Mars said:

Pretty sure Babylon samples 808 State - Pacific State too but yea the Amen Break features in a tonne of tracks including Bowie and Bjork 

EXACTLY because its not listed on the album doesnt mean they didnt sample something. i love the throwback samples so much

The Child
20 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

No, as with the Sour Candy/Swish Swish comparison, it’s just a simple drum and bass loop. 

The Sour Candy/Swish Swish comparisons are legit though, they sample the same song.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived