Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Babylon sounds like Vouge for a reason?

miamorevolefeyah

Featured Posts

Lighter

Madonna finding another interview from 50 years ago she can use to shade babylon as we speak

JoeMo
1 minute ago, miamorevolefeyah said:

I agree. It’s like she had the idea come into head half way and though, hmm this could be funny. I think it’s Gaga being playful and playing on the whole them of the song. 

Exactly, listening to the rest of the album I can see why they switched up the production of the song. Having said that, I am DYING to hear the original demo! Hopefully it leaks soon 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Lighter
9 minutes ago, Pictures said:

Sounds like Black Jesus to me...:oops:

And Black Jesus have always reminded me of vogue:bradley:

Guest vivre sa vie

Why she did that?! :messga: The haus lab version was WAY better! The album version sounds definitely like 'Vogue'

Alavaye

When I first listen to some Gaga songs I do not hear similarities to Madonna since I focus on who Gaga is and her voice, sensibility, what she represents... but then in reality there are parallels which can be made between the two, but it s best to avoid it because people tend to take it the wrong way, as if Gaga is copying Madonna, whereas she s just doing her thing.

I just think the two of them are cut from same cloth, just maybe one from Hell and the other Heaven based on behaviour solely :) I love them both though

xoxo

Lord Temptation

Vogue???? Yeah, the demo of Free Woman sounded like it. Babylon sounds way more like Like a Prayer. The gospel choir, the same era (late 80s/early 90s) house.

Yes It's reminds of Vogue, but Babylon really reminds me of is this song. And if someone think that Vogue was not original and comletely new sound in 1990 dont even talk tome.

Cuntalicious

Yeah it reminded me of Vogue too!

So far it's my favorite song on the album! :giveup: Love this kind of sound. Such a good closing track as well.

I could totally see it on a show like Pose.

giphy.gif

ItWasntLaauv

It def has a Vogue 80s/90s feel to it for sure. I love it and the rest of the album!!!! :heart:

TSUNAMI

I love Gaga to death but I do think she's poking a bear with this one lol

Archived