💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did anyone else forget about ROM?

rasclautmangos

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

I was so worried that ROM was going to be the best song on the album. It's great, I love it, but it is not one of the strongest tracks at ALL after listening to the whole album.

Gags may have needed Ari on THAT track for it to be as successful as it was. But to answer that thread from the other day asking if Gaga needed collabs to be successful? The answer is absolutely NOT! 

Enigma

Sine from Above kinda shits all over it in terms of collab

I still want it to be pushed and to become song of the summer :vegas:

KatieJudasGaga4

No, its still a top 3 from the album, but not the best collab :lana:

Oyster

If it hadn't come out last week, I would definitely be way more excited about it than a lot of the other tracks,. I still think it's one of the strongest 

CautiousLurker

Ngl I haven't listened to ROM since the album... not leaked :bradley:

Babylon is just THAT BISH :tony:

gumzy3000

Once I heard Replay and 911, I think I might have to add them to my top 10 Gaga songs somewhere. Time will be the true test but so far I am VERY impressed 

trolly troll troll

migamiga

I still think it’s the best song on the album due to it being strong production wise and melody wise. It’s the only one that got the pop “formula” right for me but i know that’s not the aim for the album. ROM and Babylon are the only ones that left me snatched the whole way through

Aussie

ROM is great and I hear it on the radio often. The songs on the album which currently don’t impress me as much include Sour Candy cause it feels a bit “shallow” and Babylon cause it sounds like a Vogue outtake. Don’t know what all the fuss over Babylon is about

bpmMonkey

I think that’s the reason for the heavy twitter promo she did last week. She knew once the album comes out everybody will be so focused on basically every other song she put on there :oops:

Woohoo
5 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

@Ronnie@Ronnie @Woohoo

YALL WANNA FIGHT self defense fighting GIF

We don’t do that in Chromatica sis!

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

JillTyrell2004

I have a feeling that so much of the album is going to chart. I always get jealous when I see an album come out and the whole track list is the top 20. Are we about to have that moment?!

lisa kudrow thank you GIF by The Comeback HBO

Guille

It's sad because people are like going to forget about it, because it's going to be shaded by the tremendous quality of 'Chromatica'.

HOWEVER, the song is amazing, a timeless bop and one of the best pop collabs ever made, so GAGA KEEP PROMOTING IT 

Archived