💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Wish I Had Gaga Friends

Concertaholic

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

As much as I love exciting events like album releases and new tours, it’s always bittersweet for me because I wish I had someone to share my immense joy and strong emotions with. None of my friends truly understand my deep love of Gaga so it makes it difficult and at times I feel so overwhelmed and alone when Gaga does big things like this.

I follow lots of little monsters on Instagram and Twitter and see how tight knit they are and how they have listening parties and take trips to concerts together and it makes me really sad I don’t get to experience things like that in my life.

Does anyone else struggle with this? :toofunny:

Jakkusan

100%. I had monster friends during the BTW / ARTPOP and Joanne eras, which made it all so much more fun and special (having dancefloors to celebrate the music on helped too!).

Chromatica is very much a lonely experience for me right now, but it's still good because the album's themes of pain and healing are definitely what I need. 

LavenderLamborghin

Me too! None of my friends were little monsters or even really listened to anything other than whatever was on the radio. It's been like a decade now and I make it clear how much I love her but no one shares that love with me. I've gone to multiple shows alone and I also feel a bit envious of friend groups who love Gaga together. I want to share the beauty with other people as well!

P.S.  I'm happy to be your friend to talk to about Gaga!

RenegAde

We have no friends that are little monsters but you have hundreds of potential friends here

brucee

Gosh babe. I wish I was with someone to dance to those tunes, share stories irl, and have a good time. This love is something big to contain... 

But I made those connections on internet, mps and all. This is important and I believe in it. 

Because one day I met a girl, from Argentina, and now it's been ten years, we saw only once but I can tell we're always around the corner of an insta story, for each other. I believe that technology can also create bounds between us. 

hello hello baby.

rasclautmangos

For real! I wish I had Gaga friends too. I'm the only one.  That's how I found my way here to this cult site last year lol.

Alavaye

Yes absolutely. My friends support my love for Gaga in a sense that they support me therefore support what I like/want to do/listen to etc. , but in general they do not listen to her at all and they often "hate" on her image and her songs (but we always turn it into joking in the end).

But just last night I was thinking about how i would love to have someone or even a group of friends to share this passion with. GGD obviously is an outlet, but we can all agree that it s not completely the same as having a person in real life share in with your experiences.

Last night I also wished I was in a room full of Gaga fans and we'd liaten to Chromatica and dance to it, have laugh etc...

but oh well...

xoxo

Alavaye
22 minutes ago, MANiCUREd said:

Me too! None of my friends were little monsters or even really listened to anything other than whatever was on the radio. It's been like a decade now and I make it clear how much I love her but no one shares that love with me. I've gone to multiple shows alone.

I've had the same experience the last decade, so I can completely symphatize <3

xoxo

I got really lucky in the recent years.. been a Gaga Stan since '08 and I got this job at a restaurant in Autumn 2018 (still there :saladga:) and one of the managers is a huge Gaga Stan. Before I only could annoy my friends with it but I'm so grateful I found someone. Lol. 

GaGaAst

I feel u girl

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Same, it would be so nice to share my excitement with someone in real life who gets me and is equally as excited 

Blastertoyo
42 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

I follow lots of little monsters on Instagram

u dont follow me :teehee:

please enlighten me to death

Sumeet

Im lucky I've my bf stuck at home with me. I didn't let him sleep last night. 

Archived