💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The last person on GGD to hear Chromatica

high heeled fem

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

It’s after 1am after spending much of the day following the tragedy of George Floyd & feeling quite sad I finally got to hear Chromatica. It’s amazing how healing Alice is right now... funny that

Here’s some thoughts, firstly thank you Gaga for making this album for us :heart:.

Positives:

Personally I am floored by ‘Alice’ like no words :bradley:, I have have it on repeat. I think it’s one of her best songs. It makes me want to cry yet also dance... this is the song I’ve been waiting for all these years 

911 - I’ve listened to this 3 times now definitely a favorite :udidnt:, it’s addictive. I love the lyrics as well, sure a fun beat but we know the message runs deep

ROM - still so special those lyrics into happiness 

Sour Candy- Love 

Negatives so far: 

Free Woman - Truly disappointed with this after listening to the wonderful demo for weeks now with the fantastic bridge & house back beat. 

Babylon.... I liked the demo but it’s growing on me 

There are still some parts of the album

I’m  confused about as I’ve only heard the album once in full, I need to go to sleep and wake up fresh so I can listen to again for the second time.

Anyway, I was so excited & I just Had to post on here about how much she delivered with Alice I’d be happy with even just this one! 

Enjoy listening everyone and have a good day/ night wherever you are  :kiss:

Ps: Have you notice the cool Spotify graphics & notes she has? So amazing 

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, high heeled fem said:

Personally I am floored by ‘Alice’ like no words :bradley:, I have have it on repeat. I think it’s one of her best songs. 

Same. I can't get enough with this masterpiece. :giveup: 

And Sine From Above - lorde, I didn't expect this kind of a music from Gaga x Elton, instrumental part is out of this world, galaxy, space and time. :legend:

LavenderLamborghin

I think it's beautiful that you are ending your night Chromatica. I too have been listening to Alice on repeat :queenga: The events following the tragedy of George Floyd will continue, so please remember to take break from the pain and make time for yourself to heal :kara: 

gagaxsebert
12 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Free Woman - Truly disappointed with this after listening to the wonderful demo for weeks now with the fantastic bridge & house back beat. 

Thank god i didn’t listen to the leak. I think it sounds great but I had nothing to compare it to 

Used to be HighRoad

NewUsername

Gurl, I haven't listened to it yet either. It's 10:30 AM here atm and I didn't listen at midnight. I'm going to work in some hours and then when I get back I'll listen to it without any stress.

high heeled fem
40 minutes ago, MANiCUREd said:

I think it's beautiful that you are ending your night Chromatica. I too have been listening to Alice on repeat :queenga: The events following the tragedy of George Floyd will continue, so please remember to take break from the pain and make time for yourself to heal :kara: 

Thank you so much for this beautiful comme :kara:nt, I don’t know what it is about Alice but it’s so healing but also makes me cry it’s a mix of emotions. People can bag the album all they want or love it all the want, but I got this one song the song I waited for :kara:

I am ending it on chromatica and had Angel down on too.. god what a lady 

high heeled fem
43 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

Thank god i didn’t listen to the leak. I think it sounds great but I had nothing to compare it to 

Oh gosh I didn’t mean to sound rude I just feel sad about the whole thing. Listen to the demo though 

high heeled fem
34 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Gurl, I haven't listened to it yet either. It's 10:30 AM here atm and I didn't listen at midnight. I'm going to work in some hours and then when I get back I'll listen to it without any stress.

Omg play Alice on way to work please. I must sleep I can’t turn it off 

gagaxsebert
3 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Oh gosh I didn’t mean to sound rude I just feel sad about the whole thing. Listen to the demo though 

Oh no I didn’t think you were rude. I was just glad I didn’t hear the demo because everyone is saying it’s a step down from the final. I might listen but I don’t wanna ruin FW cause I love it 

Used to be HighRoad

C1trus

I still can't choose my personal favorite song from Flopatica! They are really competing with each other  :giveup::giveup:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

NewUsername
22 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Omg play Alice on way to work please. I must sleep I can’t turn it off 

I love listening to Gaga in the car, but for the first listen of Chromatica I want it to give my full attention and well, when you're driving, you better give your attention to the road.

So Alice is really that bop yuh? ^^

high heeled fem
12 hours ago, HighRoad said:

Oh no I didn’t think you were rude. I was just glad I didn’t hear the demo because everyone is saying it’s a step down from the final. I might listen but I don’t wanna ruin FW cause I love it 

Ah got ya well the demo is amazing :-)

high heeled fem
12 hours ago, NewUsername said:

I love listening to Gaga in the car, but for the first listen of Chromatica I want it to give my full attention and well, when you're driving, you better give your attention to the road.

So Alice is really that bop yuh? ^^

I just woke up and Can’t stop playing it omg report back 

NewUsername
57 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

I just woke up and Can’t stop playing it omg report back 

It's a REALLY cool song, but not one of my favourites at the moment. It's like let's say in the middle. It comes after Free Woman, Fun Tonight and Sine From Above

high heeled fem
2 hours ago, NewUsername said:

It's a REALLY cool song, but not one of my favourites at the moment. It's like let's say in the middle. It comes after Free Woman, Fun Tonight and Sine From Above

Free women has been butchered after you hear the demo. I’ll never get over that tbh. 

keep listening to the demo. Alice, Sine and 911 and magical. 

Archived