Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

biggest disappointment from CHROMATICA

Roxanne

biggest disappointment from CHROMATICA  

223 members have voted

1. 1. which song is the biggest disappointment from CHROMATICA? (for you)

• Alice
    • Free Woman
    • Fun Tonight
    • Babylon (album version)
    • Plastic Doll
    • Sour Candy
    • Enigma
    • Replay
    • Love Me Right

Featured Posts

crybrowz

I reeaally don't get why so many people don't like Plastic Doll. It's in my top 3 of the album. The chorus is so catchy and the lyrics are cute. Someday yall will see the light and appreciate that song.

OT: Fun Tonight and Enigma. I can't even remember how those songs go. I'm sure they will grow on me but this is my first impression. Also I'm kind of disappointed that 1000 Doves didn't end up being the 2015 LG5 leak, even though we never had any confirmation that it was going to be I just got hyped when people started speculating it might be. The actual song we got is cute tho. 

Truthfully my biggest disappointment is the fact she just put out one of the best pop albums in a long time and it's not going to get a proper era cuz of coronavirus :bradley:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica

How can you be disappointed when we literally were thirsty for her music and we got it

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

This is exactly why gays can't be satisifed

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

alsemanche

The final verison of Free Woman feels more like a demo and a demo sounds more like a final version tbh. The demo is more powerful for me. I still like it tho 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Vyxx96
35 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Honestly, none were disappointing imo.

My least favorite is Sour Candy, but its still an 8/10 for me. I do wish we have gotten the Haus Labs version of Babylon, but the album version is still amazing! So probably that, but still not enough to disappoint me deeply

this exactly

And I'm so shook Plastic Doll is actually getting votes, issa bop in my eyes :air:

Love + Art

TimisaMonster

Babylon...the Haus Labs version is what we wanted idk why she butchered it 

Sour Candy...Gaga just speaking and having a bit of a dramatic pre chorus just seems off...

Free Woman...where is the bridge???

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Poope MOnster

I'm no toy for a real boy
(Ooh la la, ooh la la)
If you're a real boy

😑😑😑

you should know better mama
very gender binary

Saeed

I was a little disappointed with the Babylon album version expecting the Haus Labs version. However, on second listen it really began to hit me. It is god tier.

eeaarrllaalloo

miss rona

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, Vyxx96 said:

this exactly

And I'm so shook Plastic Doll is actually getting votes, issa bop in my eyes :air:

It is a bop indeed. Watch people in here come back in 2 weeks making threads about "__whatever Chromatica song__ grew on me", people don't take proper first listen of songs

Everyone disappointed > HowToListenToAnAlbumFromYourFave.com

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

JLoveLamar
22 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

I reeaally don't get why so many people don't like Plastic Doll. It's in my top 3 of the album. The chorus is so catchy and the lyrics are cute. Someday yall will see the light and appreciate that song.

Plastic Doll might be my favorite! How dare it not get the respect it deserves?! I'm ready to square up with the non-believers!

MaybeKermit
29 minutes ago, Poope MOnster said:

I'm no toy for a real boy
(Ooh la la, ooh la la)
If you're a real boy

😑😑😑

you should know better mama
very gender binary

Lol girl pls

She obviously meant it as in "if u really are a real boy like u claim, then don't hurt me"

Bcs we know how a lot of men can hype thrmselves up and say how they are the epitomy of masculinity etc. And the men she likes to date seem like that rough type

So...

Guille

Babylon is by far the biggest disappointment. For obvious reasons.

911 was another disappointment, I guess I was expecting something along the lines of Mary Jane Holland. But I don't dislike it.

Another disappointment was Enigma. It didn't live up to my expectations, it is way more funky-dancey than I expected and less electronic than I thought. Still, just like with 911, don't hate it.

SarahG

Not you guys choosing Babylon. The production is perfect. I picked Sour Candy not that i dont like it. Its just its missing something. 

Asia's Popstar Royalty 👑

Archived