Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Insider who got bashed on Reddit for leaking lyrics turns out to be legit

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Woohoo

I took this screenshot around the time of SL’s leak. I’m on phone so if anyone can embed this I’d appreciate it!

https://ibb.co/8czQGrD

Edit: 29 January to be precise

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

chun li

Well what do you expect the person literally shared the most basic lyrics from the whole album

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, CaliLilMonster said:

The way no one would've ever guessed this is real :lmao: wow

chaeri pls

ObezyankaNol

And people here said it was fake because it was basic af :billie:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Cookie Tookie
1 minute ago, ObezyankaNol said:

Ok me, I’ll admit to it :billie: I thought the lyrics were horrible, yet Plastic Doll ended up being on my top 5

Gerrard174

Honestly i wouldnt believe it is something gaga would write at this point of time. But it did ended up on the album...

ristretto

Hehe... Many of us/those, who you like to call "insiders", has known about PD for ages :giveup: It's prob the oldest one from Chromatica next to SL. They were crafted before Chromatica as a concept was even thought of. That's prob why Plastic Doll has a normal structure and is a "long" track, while the rest were made to measure to fit in the seamless streaming journey...

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

I mean the lyrics ARE basic, but they still work with the song

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Woohoo
12 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Hehe... Many of us/those, who you like to call "insiders", has known about PD for ages :giveup: It's prob the oldest one from Chromatica next to SL. They were crafted before Chromatica as a concept was even thought of. That's prob why Plastic Doll has a normal structure and is a "long" track, while the rest were made to measure to fit in the seamless streaming journey...

How did y’all lucky slits even manage to listen earlier? :duck: which twink producer do I need to sleep with?

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Archived