💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Remember This Night

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

AlwaysLoveGaga

Years from now we will look back on this night, look back on the first time listening to Chromatica all the way through. The first time bopping to our favorite track. The first time crying to a track.

This album will grow in our hearts as time goes on and we should remember tonight. It was our first trip to Chromatica. Now that I'm here, I don't want to look back.

Chromatica is going to be huge and we were all here for it's maiden voyage. I firmly believe the public, media, and us obviously will be talking about this album for years.

I love Chromatica, I love Gaga, I love Little Monsters:heart:

I'm going to sleep now. Tonight was amazing:heart:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

JillTyrell2004

Going to be her biggest album since BTW. 
100%.

There, I said it.

shame

i wonder, was the first listen reception to Joanne on the same scale as this?

i feel like this is a whole ass psychedelic trippy dance rave journey compared to the nap cap experience of Joanne

angels forever, forever angels

JillTyrell2004
2 minutes ago, shame said:

i feel like this is a whole ass psychedelic trippy dance rave journey compared to the nap cap experience of Joanne

If I remember correctly, opinion was vary divided. This feels different. We going CRAZY! 

Chromatica Island

Oh, I will remember this night!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

BruceWayneOnMe

I have locked myself in a room with speakers blaring 911 and babylon

This is like watching her superbowl performance

Feels so epic :messga:

Kubi

I had so much fun with all of you tonight!

they call me angela vidal

Idk about you but I will definitely remember the day of there lease. I loved reading posts on reddit, breatheheavy and especially GGD. So many opinions both good and bad but the hype was REAL. I listened to the whole thing before I went to bed last night. Now I will blast it again in my car. :kiss:

eddyjeddy

This is the first gaga album that I’ve listened to from start to finish staying up at 12am , not coming across or having to listen any leaks before hand. This album was literally a whole journey through sound.:firega:

Ancient Alien

"Every time SHE take a break, the game be so boring." - This is how Nicki should raps about Gaga not herself.

MonsterJay

We’ll remember the trip and how this is giving us such happiness during this crazy time were in :firega:

gumzy3000

This album is beautiful and stunning. I want to post my review but I don't know where. Any ideas? 

trolly troll troll

SummerGirl21
8 minutes ago, shame said:

It was absolutely nothing like this. I haven't seen this site this happy maybe...ever?

fede ARTPOP

VPN Airlines will be a thing to remember :lmao:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

JillTyrell2004
4 minutes ago, eddyjeddy said:

This is the first gaga album that I’ve listened to from start to finish staying up at 12am , not coming across or having to listen any leaks before hand. This album was literally a whole journey through sound.:firega:

This is album is PERFECT to play all the way through which is a very good thing.

I also think the track lengths were designed to make you want to listen to the song again... I’m repeating so many tracks.

I can’t wait for the next few weeks. The GP are going to EAT. THIS. UP. 

Archived