💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica is what ARTPOP wanted to be

Lava

Featured Posts

Lava

When I describe Chromatica, I think of an acid trip on a newly discovered planet with neon gore and ancient relics. It’s f*cking amazing. Every single second of this album is a work of art. It’s like you’re genuinely living on Chromatica as you listen, like a f*cking movie.

I feel like this was the impact she wanted with ARTPOP with the whole “pop orgasm thing” but she wasn’t mature/experienced enough to fully deliver it.

i am so in love with this album, it’s genuinely the best thing I’ve ever heard. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GaGaAst

Imagine if ARTPOP was as good as Chromatica. But both are my fav albums. Sister.

DJWS didn't lie when he said LG6 is ARTPOP's little sister

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Prostitute Barbie

She is the ARTPOP Act II I never had, she is the dance record everybody would want, she is the musical experience everybody deserves. I don't know a better album

Lava
1 minute ago, BrownEyess said:

She is the dance record I never had, she is the ARTPOP Act II everybody would want, she is the musical experience everybody deserves. I don't know a better album

I couldn’t agree more

RichAssPiss

Disagree. ARTPOP is a masterpiece and is not anything like Chromatica except that both are dance pop. ARTPOP is way harder in its beats and has more variety of genres. Chromatica is all streamlined to a pretty singular house and disco sound. They are both dance albums but not the same. 

Chromatica Island

It really is an ethereal album, I still love ARTPOP, but Chromatica is better!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

I prefer ARTPOP over Chromatica... the fact Gaga consciously avoided EDM all throughout the 2010s was something powerful, which then was followed by a jazz (!!!) album, Joanne, and ASIB. All of them were unprecedented for a POP artists... I see Chromatica as a regression tbh... why come back to a sound that is almost 10 years old now?

ARTPOP had what Chromatica doesn't: personality

Helix

I feel the same, like this album is trying to say what ARTPOP wanted but now Gaga has the wisdom and the time to decipher it all 

dit

ARTPOP was shipped but guess what?! :billie: She was SHIPPED BACK :billie: where as Chromatica MADE IT through customs honey!

EY-SY--XYAESoHb?format=jpg&name=medium

Divine

I mean the music on ARTPOP was good, it has its own world, but if it was treated the way Chromatica was treated, ARTPOP era would've been different. It was mishandled and mismanaged resulting to poor execution of what gaga wanted it too be. The essence and ambition on ARTPOP was always there, wish it was given the proper visual and support. :(

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Reginald
3 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

She is the ARTPOP Act II I never had, she is the dance record everybody would want, she is the musical experience everybody deserves. I don't know a better album

I think Chromatica may actually convince me to stop asking for Act II :ladyhaha: This will suffice, Gaga, I'm good now 

ARTPOP would be the best album ever if they didn t over produced the demo... However they are both good.. 

Lava
2 minutes ago, Zak said:

No!! ARTPOP is legendary. I'm sorry but nothing compares to Godpop. 

Chromatica is light years better than ARTPOP:enigma:

Archived