๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

1000 Doves (Piano Version) Is SO good

Korok

Featured Posts

Korok

ย 

No offence but this is so much better than the album version. It needs to be discussed.

Korok

I hate how the album version's chorus was completely flushed out. This version is beautiful.ย 

ThatCanadian

This is clearly the superior version but it was going to stick out like a sore thumb if she included it.ย 

Giving me Joanne WDYTYG Piano teas - 1000 Doves (piano version) grammy on lock?ย 

RichAssPiss

This is what breaks my heart about Chromatica. So many songs sound great in lyric and melody but the production sucks the air out for me personally. Sort of flattens it all out and lays a house beat under it. I want more contrast and layers. The lyrics need room to breathe.ย 

MonsterMom

Holy f*ck her voice!ย :firega:...yes this is amazing!!! It wouldnโ€™t fit the album, but I feel like we will get a piano version from her eventuallyย 

AphroditeLaydee

the second verse has different/extended lyrics too no?:giveup:

ย 

ย 

EDIT:
the painter's mind/sculptor's hand part... beautiful

h0lyfool

If by any chance she plays this live, the venue would be flooded ahshgjsdย :bradley:ย 

giskardsb
1 minute ago, RichAssPiss said:

This is what breaks my heart about Chromatica. So many songs sound great in lyric and melody but the production sucks the air out for me personally. Sort of flattens it all out and lays a house beat under it. I want more contrast and layers. The lyrics need room to breathe.ย 

Totally agree.ย  ย The music should support the lyrics but sometimes buries them.ย 

Korok

I'm seriously not dramatizing this situation but this is one of her best ballads.ย 

ydnmnme

Anyone has the link so I can download it??? Itโ€™s so f*cking amazing and her voice HER VOICE Iโ€™m sobbing

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Archived