Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Visuals on Spotify!

AlessandroM

Featured Posts

AlessandroM

Lady Gaga put a different Chromatica visual on each song on Spotify!

For instance for Chromatica I it's written "the world rots in conflict" with a visual!

It's so cool to listen to the album with them!

Enjoy CHROMATICA ❤⚔🎉💪🔥〰️

RebeldeFaith

The also added the storyline tabs at the bottom but it only shows them till Replay for me. Does the rest of the songs have them too?

Something something idk

elijahfan

Wait, is this true? I thought this was some trick to make us stream the album, which we're all doing right now anyway :triggered: Can anyone post screen caps? I'm not seeing anything on my Spotify.

AlessandroM
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Wait, is this true? I thought this was some trick to make us stream the album, which we're all doing right now anyway :triggered: Can anyone post screen caps? I'm not seeing anything on my Spotify.

Yes this is true ! And this is a Lady Gaga's trick to make us stream yes but not mine ahaha I love that though

I think there are screens on twitter!

For instance the Plastic doll is the Gaga pic she has on her YouTube profile picture

AshIey

That’s pretty cool. I was streaming on Amazon Music so I wouldn’t have seen this.

EnigmaMonSTAR

for those who can’t find it, just search “Welcome to Chromatica” 

high heeled fem

I just saw it and the story lines :bradley:

each song different graphics 

AMAZING :giveup:

ultradim

Hey y'all idk why you can't see them, but on my Spotify yes, every song on the album has its own visual and also its own storyline explaining the meaning of each one of them. I have transcripted them here: 

⚔️battle for your life ⚔️

sagybp
13 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

@sagybp @elijahfan @Lukey @jorja Go into your Settings, under Playback. Scroll to the bottom. There’s a button for “CANVAS.” Turn that on and they should appear.

I don't have the canvas option  :(

34 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

@sagybp @elijahfan @Lukey @jorja Go into your Settings, under Playback. Scroll to the bottom. There’s a button for “CANVAS.” Turn that on and they should appear.

Love you so much, thanks:hug:

no

Archived