💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman is Gaga's Believe!

dit

Featured Posts

dit

OMG it is so ethereal and sort of ahead of it's time like Believe was back in 1998 in a way. idk how to explain it. It feels wise and spiritual yet dancy. I think this could also smash like Believe. :giveup: 

Blastertoyo

No 911 is with all that auto tune :huntyga:

for texture

please enlighten me to death

Battle 4 Ur Life

the drop is so cute and inviting! people will say it's dated and s* because they lack taste. it's perfect. the production is INSANE. the AHHH AHHH AHHH'S are sending me. I'm listening to it RN. it's actually the one I go back to the most atm.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

BLOODANDSEMEN

I feel like 1000 Doves is her Believe lmao. Also reminds me of Sonique

mcphee

I don't see the comparison personally but its resonating with you in a way the demo did better for me :messga:

Reginald

Oooh, Believe? An unforgettable classic! Speaking of unforgettable classics, I would say Free Woman is her "I'm Every Woman" (Whitney Houston's version)

Both are anthems that left a defining mark on dance music 

adamsenigma

Gaga kinda ruined the song to me, it sounds like a Kygo 2015 reject butbI still love it. :huntyga:

dit
11 hours ago, channel said:

I don't see the comparison personally but its resonating with you in a way the demo did better for me :messga:

I love both version though I have to admit I prefer the demo as well. It is more ethereal but I still love this take and feel like it has more potential for European markets who tend to prefer this type of "banger" sound in a way I guess! :diane: 

Archived