💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica sounds like a farewell

Jill

Featured Posts

Jill

Listening to Chromatica I got the feeling that it was kind of a farewell, to pop/dance or music in general idk, but a farewell in some way. With songs like Fun Tonight and Sine from Above especially. Tbh, I've been pondering a lot about this lately and I would really like Gaga to make music she loves while doing the things that she loves, I wouldn't complain if she decided to become a full time jazz singer. She has nothing to prove anymore, she can literally do whatever she wants and I won't be disappointed in any way, and I firmly believe that no one else has the right to be disappointed either. She has done everything and has somehow managed to please like 75 different demographics, which already put her as one of the biggest stars that have ever emerged. She can be the successor of Tony Bennett and be remembered as a superb and legendary jazz artist, and I will be there to support her and listen to every single one of her songs. I feel like I've been through a lot with her so it's like now she gave us all the necessary things so that we can appreciate her simply being her, and being happy doing the things she truly wants to do. I hope she does this, I know very well she 100% deserves to

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's a farewell to pop, she will always be a pop singer. I see it more of like the closing of the first chapter of her career. And she closed it with a bang. Can't wait to see what's next!

darkchylde

I have to agreee, it somehow feels like she's offering some kind of closure. who knows what's next

Chromatica Island

No, it's not, it's about her past struggles and dancing through the pain, her roots are pop music, it wouldn't make sense to give up pop music, she has always loved making pop music! It's a farewell to her past struggles, not pop music.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Born This Way

It feels more like a farewell to her pain. 

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

nest

Watch the Manifesto of Chromatica on Spotify. It's the exact contrary. She's never leaving.

Jill

pshh stop contradicting me x

sleepyhead
1 minute ago, Snorlax said:

Shut your wh*re mouth

hey that's not nice at all ._.

Roland

Well... We've all see her perform with Metallica. Rock/metal is something she would likely explore. The sound on this is so good though. It's the dark electropop we've craved... I find in dark in parts... It really hits you. It's heavier house-ier electropop confounded by very personal lyrics. She doesn't have the novelty of this persona known as Lady Gaga to hind behind anymore... And that plays to her advantage here and it packs a stronger punch :hmm:

Jill
Just now, sleepyhead said:

hey that's not nice at all ._.

just ignore them :hor:

Chromatica Island
Just now, sarahb said:

People really want her to give up pop huh :ohwell:

She will never quit pop music. POP MUSIC WILL NEVER BE LOW BROW

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived