💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone feel like we don't deserve Chromatica?

Spyro

Featured Posts

Spyro

Ignoring the fact that it's not released in the U.S. for another hour and we're listening to leaks. :poot: :poot: :poot: 

Like.. I kinda feel like this everytime a Gaga album is released. lol  We wait for years and years... and sometimes go in an all-out DROUGHT.  Then, all of the sudden we're spoon fed 12ish tracks at once?  And when you listen to songs like Replay & Enigma, do you ever think 'this should be locked up in the vault, this is too good for us'.  :laughga: 

It's sorta like we're tasting the forbidden fruit or something.  Idk...  stream Rain On Me cause it's got like less than an hour left of tracking this week or sh1t like that.

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NiteOwl

I just finished chromatica and I’m crying. I feel like my wig is forever gone. 

Chromatica Island

Well I'm buying the album Monday (I get my check that day) so yeah, it's well deserved for us!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Shadow

You could earn forgiveness by streaming this album forever, all of you!  Get those songs on your playlist and play them for Gaga!  She deserves our support.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Roronoa

When your mistress starves you long enough, you start to feel like you don’t deserve food.

darkchylde

i spent like 70$ on merch so idk about you but i sure deserve it

Spyro
2 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Well I'm buying the album Monday (I get my check that day) so yeah, it's well deserved for us!

1 minute ago, darkchylde said:

i spent like 70$ on merch so idk about you but i sure deserve it

1 minute ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Speak for yourself sweetie :huntyga:

lol I'm terrible at explaining my thoughts:laughga:

Spyro the Dragon

Uhh after reading people be nasty about her and bloodpop for four years no I don’t think those people deserve it lol

Chromatica Island
Just now, Jed said:

Uhh after reading people be nasty about her and bloodpop for four years no I don’t think those people deserve it lol

They don't know what they're talking about, if only they knew her best album was upon them!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Spyro
Just now, Jed said:

Honestly with that sh1t they gave her for delaying the album, it's disgusting that they're bopping and loving her again. :rip: Surprised she still puts in all the hard work for us for all the crap she gets from us....

Spyro the Dragon

Miel

It's the new cycle! We get a ton of content within a span of two months (singles, videos, albums), she disappears for a few years to act and/or tend to her farm, we go crazy, we get a ton of content within a span of two months (singles, videos, albums), rinse and repeat.

... I started this as a joke, but I'm scared I might have cursed it, because it is kind of valid I-

3 points in and ready for more

Archived