💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone feel like we don't deserve Chromatica?

Spyro

Featured Posts

N a t h a n

Listening to the lyrical content... No we don't .. Gaga is seriously messed up but I'm so proud of her for owning it and saying 'thats okay, that's me'

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

Definitely.

Witnessing the meltdowns and dragging, absolutely.

Gaga went all out this era and wanted to actually promote, but some of you still aren't appreciative. 

Spyro
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Definitely.

Witnessing the meltdowns and dragging, absolutely.

Gaga went all out this era and wanted to actually promote, but some of you still aren't appreciative. 

I really wanted to make a collage right after the ROM video came out with a screen shot of the video with text above it saying "WHILE SHE WAS WORKING ON THIS" and an image below with all the bs they gave her during the delay that says "Y'ALL WERE SAYING THIS".

Spyro the Dragon

CautiousLurker

I feel like I deserve only the finest of things now that I found god and became a mercenary so no actually, I absolutely deserve Chromatica :huntyga:

Idk about the rest of you heretics :triggered:

8 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Honestly with that sh1t they gave her for delaying the album, it's disgusting that they're bopping and loving her again. :rip: Surprised she still puts in all the hard work for us for all the crap she gets from us....

I was gonna make a thread about it but people really wanted Gaga to brag about “at least I’m alive” as a single while corona virus deaths were so bad that someone in NYC was dying every 2 minutes lmao

Blastertoyo

Money don't talk, rip that song. Gossip, babble on. 

she’s asking us to rip it 

:trollga:

please enlighten me to death

LilyLark

I mean, we deserve it but I do side-eye fans who listen to leaks and then don't do the exact same amount of streams for when it's actually out. It's not just Gaga who loses out ($ isn't a factor for her but the charts obvs. are)...it's the  mixers, the producers, etc. who lose money. And I side-eye the fans who were trashing her non-stop (not talking about normal criticism) but then turn around and "love" her again.

Spyro
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I mean, we deserve it but I do side-eye fans who listen to leaks and then don't do the exact same amount of streams for when it's actually out. It's not just Gaga who loses out ($ isn't a factor for her but the charts obvs. are)...it's the  mixers, the producers, etc. who lose money. And I side-eye the fans who were trashing her non-stop (not talking about normal criticism) but then turn around and "love" her again.

To be fair, the fans who listen to leaks probably bought the album.  Those who didn't bought it after downloading... well they're probably just trying to rip her apart for clicks.  I agree 100% with your second point.  But I've been through this like 3 times, so I expect nothing less...

Spyro the Dragon

Smother Em Eh

It doesn’t come out until another 3 hours for me in the USA while y’all already get to enjoy it all day. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Yurikuma

I totally agree. Like, some of these songs are just so good that it feels like we're not worthy to hear them. And by some I do mean MOST. And many of the photos too. Maybe for me it's just that this is the combination I've really wanted from her for so long and now I have it :toofunny:

ProfessionalClown
25 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

i spent like 70$ on merch so idk about you but i sure deserve it

I think I spent like 130 or sum, as the leak came out I was like "well ahe got my coin already so..."

TheSlash

I'm currently in my 4th listen and it's still odd to me why we deserve such a masterpiece :giveup: .

Ew, David!

ProfessionalClown
8 minutes ago, farting said:

I deserve a chromatica dildo

We need a Chromadildo for Condomatica act 2

raragaga

I'm still waiting til it's released in the US.

This has been the longest few hours of my life.

PLvz.gif

xoxo

Archived