event

T-Minus 1 Minute

JRCF29

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leoj305

So I’m going to get a bottle of wine and listen to this masterpiece like the gay man I am. 

raragaga

giphy.gif

xoxo

AlwysRmbr

Just joined today finally but followed this wonderful group for four years. I am happy to be a part of such great fans!  This is going to be epic. I feel it! Yay. Headphones on with my Apple Music refreshing constantly. Bring it on! Wish they’d release now!

Nano

so excited this is happening!!! we did it!! we made it!!:party::woohoo:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

Poissonche
4 minutes ago, AlwysRmbr said:

Just joined today finally but followed this wonderful group for four years. I am happy to be a part of such great fans!  This is going to be epic. I feel it! Yay. Headphones on with my Apple Music refreshing constantly. Bring it on! Wish they’d release now!

Welcome, welcome dear. Thanks for joining us in this historical moment!

Hybrid AT

wait is this coming in 12 minutes for everyone or do we have to wait for local time midnight?  :bradley:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Snorlax

My body is ready!!! I'm 3 cocktails in and I have only listened to SL, ROM, and Sour Candy :giveup:

Obobo
Just now, HybridAT said:

wait is this coming in 12 minutes for everyone or do we have to wait for local time midnight?  :bradley:

local time midnight

Archived