Featured Posts

Leoj305

I’ve also been holding off! All my gay friends pirated it from new zealans 🤡

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red

I lowkey wanna stay up to see if something is coming

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lorde Von Kok

can i be somekind of flight attendant since i've previously traveled to NZ this morning :laughga:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

jprince99x
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I can’t imagine her team waits til 3am (she’s in New York) to upload to YouTube

How is it fair that they respect other time zones and other people get it early but aren’t gonna respect the US time zones :koons:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

NT78
3 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I can’t imagine her team waits til 3am (she’s in New York) to upload to YouTube

She is not in NY right now. She is in LA. That Chromatica weather girls video was a joke. That was her LA house. 

krutsandwich

It's 12:13AM in my time zone (ADT) and I have yet to see Chromatica in my itunes library. So much for local time... :triggered:

JRCF29
1 minute ago, NT78 said:

She is not in NY right now. She is in LA. That Chromatica weather girls video was a joke. That was her LA house. 

:laughga:

anyways I have a question about those weather girls videos: do we think they’re building towards something, or just cute promo? I know they’re silly and fun, but I feel like “Downpour in Chromatica” is important... idk, could this have something to do with the clouds in Fortnite?

Don't Call Me Gaga

Evan Peters
5 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

@CyanLights @FATCAT @PartySick

what say you? Release in 50 min or whole country, or will west coast have to wait 

based on how other releases of artists have been, you'll get it at 9. Lana's NFR was released at 12 am eastern and it was available for me at 9 in AZ. 

2 minutes ago, krutsandwich said:

It's 12:13AM in my time zone (ADT) and I have yet to see Chromatica in my itunes library. So much for local time... :triggered:

on apple music? try deleting the album and readding it. Apple sometimes glitches and won't update due to it being presaved on your devices 

emma roberts is an abuser

Chromatica Island

It's around 11:18 pm in new york. It's 10:18 pm here in tennessee

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

ThatCanadian

It took all my strength to not succumb to the temptation of leaks so this will be my first non-spoiled release since BTW :huntyga: this better be good Ga

TheSlash

I'm the one waiting on Chromatica International Airport and holding up a sign that says "Gheys" to welcome y'all :lolly: .

It's nice over here :lana: .

Ew, David!

Poissonche
10 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

can i be somekind of flight attendant since i've previously traveled to NZ this morning :laughga:

only if we can watch ASIB on the plane :ally:

krutsandwich
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

on apple music? try deleting the album and readding it. Apple sometimes glitches and won't update due to it being presaved on your devices 

I've tried, still can only see Stupid Love & Rain On Me (Sour Candy is only available as a separate single). Typical of apple to exlude eastern canada and make us wait for first midnight in the US. :messga:

Archived