Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Visuals For Spotify Are Now Here!

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

C1trus
17 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Are you using the free version of spotify or are you paying for a plan? If you are paying for a subscription then it shouldn't be doing this.

Also anyone find the visuals on Sour Candy so creepy? I love it but it's quite different from all the other visuals. Like they're are these weird humanoid creatures of different colours. Makes me think that they're could be a video for it. :stalkga:

How do you access the visuals?  I have spotify subscription but 

5 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

The only one showing is the standard cover art and stories below

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quasi
1 minute ago, T3rrorBlade said:

How do you access the visuals?  I have spotify subscription but 

I don't know if it works on a computer so make sure you're on your phone for it to work. If that still doesn't work then go into your settings and scroll down to a setting called "canvas" and enable it. Lemme know if that works for you!

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

pop ate my heart
5 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I don't know if it works on a computer so make sure you're on your phone for it to work. If that still doesn't work then go into your settings and scroll down to a setting called "canvas" and enable it. Lemme know if that works for you!

I have premium, the app is fully updated and everything but i dont have the canvas option:saladga: it's just not avialable. Doesn't show up in the settings section

I googled a lot and can't seem to find an explanation. If somebody knows something please tell me. Maybe it's because my phone (which is a bit dated) is not compatible? Idk

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Flippy

Just checked spotify (non-premium) and I can watch it :shocked: This is cute! :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Rudz Xinc

Can someone post the Sour Candy visual? I'm curious.

Look at those clowns

mister max
8 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Can someone post the Sour Candy visual? I'm curious.

It's kinda jumpscary ngl :billie:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, mister max said:

It's kinda jumpscary ngl :billie:

I'm so confused. :air:

Look at those clowns

C1trus
1 hour ago, Quasi said:

I'm using mobile. I've already disabled data saver, deleted chromatica, cleared cache then re-downloaded it.  Still no luck 

04687e6055c23558ca0ca21dd55b3d62.png

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

NewUsername
On 5/30/2020 at 10:52 AM, T3rrorBlade said:

I'm using mobile. I've already disabled data saver, deleted chromatica, cleared cache then re-downloaded it.  Still no luck 

04687e6055c23558ca0ca21dd55b3d62.png

https://stupidl0ve.tumblr.com/post/619686723853631488/lady-gaga-chromatica-canvas-on-spotify-canvas

https://stupidl0ve.tumblr.com/post/619502326175105024/lady-gaga-chromatica-canvas-on-spotify-canvas

Archived