Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy Sampled This Track

jprince99x

Featured Posts

jprince99x

Ok hear me out. This went semi viral when it came out. It sounds like there has definitely been some cross-pollination from this track. The bassline sounds very similar to me, and how gaga is just talking over the beat drop.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

PeachJug

a bop for a bop

edit: also her jawline is better than mine

rafamaia

dont we all know that SOUR CANDY sampled WHAT THEY SAY from british dj maya jane coles?

the same track was sampled by KATY in SWISH SWISH and by nicki minaj in TRUFFLE BUTTER

Lava
1 minute ago, rafamaia said:

dont we all know that SOUR CANDY sampled WHAT THEY SAY from british dj maya jane coles?

the same track was sampled by KATY in SWISH SWISH and by nicki minaj in TRUFFLE BUTTER

Omg I thought it sounded similar to truffle butter 

Acid Wonderland

I doubt it's a sample. All those songs are using the same synthesizer, also known as the organ bass preset from the KORG M1 synthesizer which was widely used in Eurodance and Deep house during the early 90s, A tons of deep house tracks use that organ bass preset. I could list like 30 songs from 25 years ago that use this preset. 

jprince99x

You can literally sing the blackpink part over this and it sounds good :selena:

jprince99x
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

No it samples Maneater 

It actually doesn't sample this - confirmed by her producers :fthis:

Also some of you are taking this thread too seriously I'm literally pointing out the similarities to a PARODY SONG. I don't actually believe she sampled it, but I think it's funny how the decending bassline works the same way over gaga speaking the lyri

Archived